Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

KK

not heard a thing and it does seem slow,   perhaps if we were  a big club it would have been sorted already!  getting a bit nervous now - together with just 14 internationals and thelast one over 2 years ago perhaps he wont qualify? 

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]McNally tweeted that they expect him to come to Norwich on Tuesday. So he must have got the permit and has been waiting on the paper work.[/quote]

posting crossed!

Thats great news BY&G.

Was mentioned on 5live in the week (during general talk of MLS players coming over) that he had got his clearance. Strange that no official confirmation has come through, unless this was untrue

There is no delay, Wiz, he was always expected to fly over on Tuesday.

Regardless of the permit, give the lad a chance to say goodbye to friends and family before he leaves them for half a year!

[quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result......delay.....great, just flipping great.[:''(][/quote]

As our ambassador on other clubs websites maybe you could vent your spleen on an MLS messageboard Wiz.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result......delay.....great, just flipping great.[:''(][/quote]

As our ambassador on other clubs websites maybe you could vent your spleen on an MLS messageboard Wiz.

[/quote]

Nah, I''ll just wait for time to prove me right..........again Mr Til.

Do you ever get depressed Wiz? Because every time I read one of your posts lately it just reeks of bitterness

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Just remember that even a stopped clock is right twice in a day Wiz and if you keep throwing mud at a wall long enough some of it will eventually stick.[:|]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]McNally tweeted that they expect him to come to Norwich on Tuesday. So he must have got the permit and has been waiting on the paper work.[/quote]

That might just mean he has a visa and that efforts to get a work permit are continuing.

Dear Old Wiz, he has nothing better to do other than sit and contribute absolute nonsense to this forum to the nth degree 18,655 posts in ten years = over 5 posts EVERY day. Poor old soul.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a charity called Julian Support Services, you can get a referral from your GP. I mean it, they can help..

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="ron obvious"]I worry about Wiz''s sanity, I really do.

This is not a joke.[/quote]

Me too. Seriously!

I did suggest CBT and I do hope something helps[/quote]

Cock and Ball Torture? Do you think that''s wise at Wiz''s age?

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There is a charity called Julian Support Services, you can get a referral from your GP. I mean it, they can help..[/quote]Or Dignitas, of course.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Just remember that even a stopped clock is right twice in a day Wiz and if you keep throwing mud at a wall long enough some of it will eventually stick.[:|]

[/quote]And if it doesn''t, you can press "Report" and Pete will - for some reason - happily delete all references to your misanthropic stupidity rather than leave you looking like the arse you so clearly are.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Or Dignitas, of course.[/quote]
I did raise that one once before Chopsy, and Wiz flipped out, accusing me of "wishing him dead". He clearly doesn''t understand the humour in comments such as these so I fear we''ll see a similar venting of misplaced outrage and nonsense seeing as he is back in full on emo mode. 
I honestly think Wiz has some serious mental health issues that he needs to see a GP about. I''m not joking either. I can think of two serious mental illnesses which Wiz''s comments on here make me feel he is at risk of.

I believe Wiz has health problems & wonder if the medicine he has to take are affecting his judgement at all? I say this because he seemed to go through a phase where he made much more rational & considered comments, which made me think he may have changed medication.

For whatever reason, something''s not right.

There are quite a few on here who are apparently suffering various ailments, from binnitus to the clap (the happy variety, that is).    Wiz is a character, like him or not - and most of us are just boring - so I''d rather he was on here than not on here.    As for his apparent traitorous musings on other fans sites - could he not just be winding them up like he does us?     

[quote user="lake district canary"]There are quite a few on here who are apparently suffering various ailments, from binnitus to the clap (the happy variety, that is).    Wiz is a character, like him or not - and most of us are just boring - so I''d rather he was on here than not on here.    As for his apparent traitorous musings on other fans sites - could he not just be winding them up like he does us?     

[/quote]

Agreed. I post on another site but read this one regularly. I like it when he visits our forum. The Pink Un is better for having disparate views. Too much consensus can be boring and bullying when another opinion expresses itself as strongly as Wiz can.

We-e-ll... there''s characters & there''s characters.

That Adolf Hitler, ''e was a rare old character wun''t ''e.

I think cleverer is betterer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvRsLWlDXw

The last thing I heared was that KK had got clearence to enter the country but is, was waiting for those nice people at British Border controllers offices to issue the go ahead, so As he is expected to arrive today I would think he has all the relevent papers now.  

His visa and work permit are one and the same thing. He will need entry clearance as a Tier 2 (sportsperson) migrant. And this is all done out of country so when he gets here it will have already been sorted

Sorry if its already been said but mcnally said Kei should be available for Saturday!