Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

"In'tertainment" and Bor's Book-Reading Protest

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Well, that''s not getting any better as far as old Bor can tell and I reckon if the fare at Carrow Road gets any worse then Bor will be giving his seat to a homeless person.  Today''s book is "Tropic of Capricorn" by Henry Miller so that should get the old blood pumping even if all around me are comatose.

[/quote]That book is pure filth, Bor.  It contains graphic scenes of a sexual nature and several references to the rudest word in the English language for a lady''s "front bottom".  At your age, you might want to consider something more genteel.

I have painted some white paper with yellow and green paint. It has already dried but never the less I am going to watch the dry paint rather than looking at hughtons idea of entertainment on the pitch

Well, that''s not getting any better as far as old Bor can tell and I reckon if the fare at Carrow Road gets any worse then Bor will be giving his seat to a homeless person.  Today''s book is "Tropic of Capricorn" by Henry Miller so that should get the old blood pumping even if all around me are comatose.

[/quote]As long as it''s not ''Lolita'' - then I would start to worry about you! [:D]

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]I have painted some white paper with yellow and green paint. It has already dried but never the less I am going to watch the dry paint rather than looking at hughtons idea of entertainment on the pitch[/quote]Going to the game today?

"Grant Holts Cod piece"I have painted some white paper with yellow and green paint. It has already dried but never the less I am going to watch the dry paint rather than looking at hughtons idea of entertainment on the pitch.

Do you pay for entertainment or to support your team? If it''s the first then may I suggest the cinema. Or even the circus. I am sure you''d fit in perfectly.

[quote user="Herman "]"Grant Holts Cod piece"I have painted some white paper with yellow and green paint. It has already dried but never the less I am going to watch the dry paint rather than looking at hughtons idea of entertainment on the pitch.

Do you pay for entertainment or to support your team? If it''s the first then may I suggest the cinema. Or even the circus. I am sure you''d fit in perfectly.[/quote]Someone would have to be monumentally stupid to pay for something that they already know they''re not going to enjoy.You may as well give your ticket money to a street hobo, and save yourself some misery.

I''m not a hobo*,but I am a bit borassic,so they could send me the money. NCFC Fans In Need!

*My body odour would suggest otherwise:-)

[/quote]

Well now, you boys were right.  That''s not a book any good christian man should be reading, that''s full of dirty words and sexual acts and old Bor fair felt himself going red around the collar just reading the first chapter.  I in''t ashamed to say I felt a stirring in a part of my anatomy I only normally use for pissing purposes.

Now I understand that weren''t a bad last ten minutes.  Unfortunately, Bor has to leave at 80 minutes because I can''t bear them car park queues and I like to get to the chippy before all the drunken old buggers turn up and make it rowdy.  So I look forward to Match of the Day with great anticipation. Well done Chris Hughton, you clever old Marxist bugger you.