Sign in to follow this  
BWs cat (Temp)

Kei Kamara granted visa

I have a really good feeling about this guy, cannot wait for him to get some game time under his belt.

From what I''ve seen of Kamara he looks very very good and I think he will do well. Just hope CH has the balls to drop Holt to the bench. He hasn''t exactly been that great this season.

No doubt Kamara and Bechio will both be on the bench though. I would like us to start Saturday with Kamara and Bechio up front and Holt on the bench!!

He sounds like a great guy, but he has only been in pre season training, and is currently training on his own, not with the Kansas squad (not allowed to apparently) so don''t think he will be starting games for a while, with not being match fit and the obvious step up in the pace of the Premier League!

Seems like a player that can definitely add something and lift the spirits within the dressing room - will be good to see him get 4 minutes of game time every week :D

Having seen the interview, I think I love Kei already. I don''t think he stopped smiling once - it''s so refreshing to see someone so genuinely excited to play for us. I really think he could be a hit.

Tis good news Twitchy, I am looking forward to seeing him play, no real idea what we have got here but it''s always exciting to see a new player for the first time trying to impress his boss and the crowd. Good luck to him!

Can''t wait to see this guy! He will either be a massive flop or a massive success!

I hope it''s the latter!

From watching his interviews and general play he seems a really nice guy who just want''s a chance to play in the EPL and for Norwich. It is really nice that he is so excited to come here. Makes a change from recent years...

I just hope people give him a chance and don''t slate him off after a few games.

We need a song for him! How about ....

Kay Kay Kay Kay.....Kei Kamara.

Similar to the Simeon Jackson song. I know it''s generic but it''s a start!

[quote user="canarygirl"]Tis good news Twitchy, I am looking forward to seeing him play, no real idea what we have got here but it''s always exciting to see a new player for the first time trying to impress his boss and the crowd. Good luck to him![/quote]Yeah I know what you mean canarygirl, I don''t know what it is but I think KK will bring something we have not seen in a while at the club.

Or he could be just an average success. Who knows? Whatever the case, he needs to be given a chance and not written off as a no mark before he kicks a ball.

Looks like the dressing room could liven up a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PRNcRPH8g

It''s going to be interesting to see how he gets on with Grant. Reckon they''re probably on the same wavelength, which should provide some fun ...

Think hes more interested in playing in the premier league than playing for Norwich!

[quote user="Nick"]Think hes more interested in playing in the premier league than playing for Norwich![/quote]

That''s inevitable when you buy foreign talent and you''re not a top 6 club. That''s why it''s a bit more of a gamble and why players generally don''t stick around as long. If they''re a big success, they''ll look for a move up, if they''re a flop, they won''t want to stick around. But i actually think Kei''s age works on our favour. He''s got his big chance later in life, he''s more mature and will be really well motivated with his sights less likely to be already set on another move. Take someone like Demba Ba - WHU and Newcastle were mere stepping stones. I wonder if Michu will still be at Swansea next season. If he is, i''ll wager it''ll be his last.

Looking at the vids of Kei, he looks awesome in the air and at long last gives us pace AND power. When did we last have that? We''ve had pace in the likes of Jackson, Bennett and Hucks, and we have power from Holt, but rarely both. The last person i can think off is probably Damien Francis.

[quote user="Nick"]Think hes more interested in playing in the premier league than playing for Norwich![/quote]

That should be one of our transfer tactics;   looking to get budding stars in and saying here is your chance to be in the spotlight in teh worlds best league.   If you do well you can make the step to a bigger team and we wont stand in your way,    if you do well you get a payrise,  we get a profit on the transfer fee and in the meantime we have a star that makes the team work better.    We then have to find the next one.

The likes of Fulham & Wigan have been doing this for years;  its keeps cash coming in.   Thats why we should be taking a punt on someone like van Wolfswinkel in future - but we should be his sporting lison rather than us being the next bigger transfer fee buyer.   We will have some duds along the way,  buts its definitely a selling/attraction point for the club in the prem league we should exploit

And thats exactly what we are doing with Kei.

Old Wiz definitely has a downer on Special K.  Yep, he might be old Tosh, but just in case he isn''t bookmark this thread to remind Wiz in the future.  This might not be one of the two times a day when the stopped clock is right?