Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Peppered Steak!!

Getting beyond a joke!!

Week in, week out it''s peppered bloody steak!

Before this McNasty barged his way in and started charging £10 a game and making us all billy big time we had proper pies!

Chicken,Leek and Bacon, Chicken Balti, Steak and Ale, Minced beef and mushy pea! Those we''re the days!

I was certain for the boxing day game Delia would rustle us up a Turkey and Cranberry special but what did we get....Peppered Steak!

If it''s Peppered Steak at the Fulham game I''m gonna run on the pitch and throw one at the directors box! What the hell is going on at NCFC sort it out!!!

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Getting beyond a joke!!

Week in, week out it''s peppered bloody steak!

Before this McNasty barged his way in and started charging £10 a game and making us all billy big time we had proper pies!

Chicken,Leek and Bacon, Chicken Balti, Steak and Ale, Minced beef and mushy pea! Those we''re the days!

I was certain for the boxing day game Delia would rustle us up a Turkey and Cranberry special but what did we get....Peppered Steak!

If it''s Peppered Steak at the Fulham game I''m gonna run on the pitch and throw one at the directors box! What the hell is going on at NCFC sort it out!!![/quote]

Never mind, when your second teeth come through, you''ll be able to manage the steak more easily....................

Nobody is making you eat peppered steak pies once in the ground, you have the choice to either choose to eat something else, don''t eat something else or eat something more to your taste before/after the match.

I don''t feel one man doing a pitch invasion with a peppered steak pie will change the clubs choice of tasty meat fillings for future games so I suggest refraining from your dirty protest and just learn to live with it, or not as the case may be.

You are lucky you can afford a pie at all. Some of us can''t rustle up enough for a bag of crisps. Kindly think of us paupers before you kick off at the club and their choice of tasty,meat filled pastry.

I eat my pie in the River End and everyone around me tuts under their breath because sometimes I accidentally rustle the wrapper and make some noise.

You''re worried about the pie fillings when a bottle of beer is £4? You worry about the price of a pie when it costs £50 to get in? It will cost you £15 to wear a scarf next year dont worry.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I eat my pie in the River End and everyone around me tuts under their breath because sometimes I accidentally rustle the wrapper and make some noise.
[/quote]

Do you think it wakes them up then ?

The pie issue could always be worse. They might have traces of pork in them, yes the same dodgy pork as in pork pies. Traces of pig found also in sausages, ham and gammon.

Apparently, prisoners, locked up for rape, murder or whatever are having their rights infringed by eating traces of pork which is against their religious or cultural beliefs. Despite their rape, thieving, or murderous ways.....

Just a warning to people, especially those with young children. This weekend''s pie choices are 3 cheese, potato & onion and, you guessed it, peppered steak! May be best to leave the little ones at home. Sounds like there could be a riot on Saturday!

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Getting beyond a joke!!

Week in, week out it''s peppered bloody steak! [/quote]Exactly right.  Since Hughton took over, we don''t even substitute the pies. [:@][8o|][:@]

Mister Chops - I don''t understand why fans in the N & P tut at you rustling and making a noise eating your pie unless it was during a minutes silence in which case you would have to eat it silently.

Now those that can, can order a pie and Bovril, with a new App downloaded onto their phone, using a barcode on their seats. Hearts are the first Club to do this. Just picturing lots of ''trolley dollies'' in little green and yellow uniforms , ''delivering the goods'' so to speak. :)

[quote user="PAUL"]Mister Chops - I don''t understand why fans in the N & P tut at you rustling and making a noise eating your pie unless it was during a minutes silence in which case you would have to eat it silently.[/quote]It was during the ninety minutes'' silence.

Can''t comment on the pies as they don''t serve them in the Top Of The Terrace restaurant or Gunn Club, where I prefer the roast beef to the pork or turkey any day.   I also find the crumble and real custard much better than the cheesecake for dessert

However, to prove I''m not a snob and that I do associate from time to time with poor people I have sampled the fare from various vendors outside the ground and can report with all qualification the standard of the grub outside Carrow Road is vastly superior to any other ground in the country, as far as I''m concerned

I thought El Halal was a Villa Midfielder until I discovered horse meat!!!

"Minced Beef" I.E Peppered Steak ground up with some onion thrown in!

It''s getting that bad I''m almost considering a pasty! Please sort it out Mcnally!! ; )

I have mine delivered at half time.

[IMG]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t515/roysome2/images1_zpsf3fd0ce0.jpg[/IMG]

The same company as GH uses.

Pm me if you want their number.