Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Is Harry Kane the worst striker in NCFC history?

I''ve seen better strikers in under 10''s football. He is a disgrace to football!

Goran Maric is the only one who comes close.

Spurs must be laughing that they tricked us into taking him!

least we can send him back. Don''t understand loaning out Vaughan who was the only one scoring in pre season and replacing him with this mug

I''m sure Spurs would like to have him back, they love him. If Redknapp and AVB both rate him then he must be slightly decent. He was only allowed to leave once they signed Adebayor.

And somewhere Zema Abbey is breathing a huge sigh of relief...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m sure Spurs would like to have him back, they love him. If Redknapp and AVB both rate him then he must be slightly decent. He was only allowed to leave once they signed Adebayor.[/quote]

don''t care about whether Reknapp or whoever rates him - he is effing useless

[quote] user="?"]And somewhere Zema Abbey is breathing a huge sigh of relief...[/quote]

At least Zema Abbey scored against conference opposition (Dagenham and Redbridge)

Hartson played quite well for us despite his weight. Had a great game vs ipswich.

Kane has been shocking every minute he has played. We need a new striker so so desperately now

When Kane manages to score with his arse, you can bring Dean Coney into this thread.

Good point about Zema, whoever that was.

Err.... How about David Mooney?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Hartson played quite well for us despite his weight. Had a great game vs ipswich. Kane has been shocking every minute he has played. We need a new striker so so desperately now[/quote]

Could you tell me if you support Hughton or not? please answer

Keith scott, ulf ottosson, marc libbra were crap too.

Ade akinbiyi was crap, although Martin O''Neil did get some good performances and goals out of him....

Stupid post, young striker comming back from injury who is good enough for the championship (loan with Millwall) just not at the level we need. Today the whole team aswell backing from the fans were shocking, Harry Kane is not the problem.

On today''s performance he could only be the 2nd worst as Jackson was worse.

Seriously though, some of you need a sit down. The whole team were a disgrace, there''s no need to pick on the lad.

I have wondered why Kane is at NCFC, he can''t jump, he does not run very fast, his control is not that good and he has no idea where the goal is? Apart from that he looks OK!

[quote user="The Canary King"]Well if you hate him so much why don''t you run back to Tottenham and throw abuse at him over there in London !![/quote]

I don''t hate Kane, I just think a trained chimp could do as good a job as him.

No he is not the worst and did have some success last season in the championship. His loan move to Norwich though has been a disaster for both parties , he has never looked like making any contribution whatsoever and the only positive is he can go back to Spurs though what future he hasthere must be doubtful

I don''t agree with that statement. We shouldn''t be pointing the finger at Harry but at the club''s transfer strategy back in the Summer and the fact that we didn''t recruit an experienced PL striker at that point.

I would say it''s quite obvious, or at least it should be quite obvious, that Harry Kane is clearly a very decent player. He''s got the right ideas on the ball and his technique is good.

However, he is only a boy and he needs games. Problem is that we''re not in a position to be able to give them to him.

He''s not ready for this yet. He''s going to be ok, he''s going to make a decent career in football but this is not the right move at the right time for us or him.