Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Luton Tickets only £10

[quote user="Stuart Jarrold"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

sod the season ticket holders just make it a free for all like the posh game...

Sod you......I''m guaranteed a ticket for the FA Cup clash and it''s a home game......Hope you have to join in the free for all to get one of the 800 or so tickets that may be made available to those who aren''t season ticket holders.....Better get your sleeping bag and thermos.....and your teddy.

Get in the queue......

[/quote] Funniest thing ive heard in weeks that you believe all the season ticket holders will take their tickets. There will be more than enough for members and even general sale. We were one game away from the quarter finals last year and they still went on general sale[/quote]

I don''t care, because I''m going to get a ticket and that''s all that matters.....It''ll be on the telly anyway......maybe.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t think you guys will have to worry....

How many ST holders bought their seat for Scunny and Donny?

[/quote]True saying

Slightly different this one Nutty, firstly this is the FA Cup and not the Capital one secondly and probably more importantly this one will be at the weekend (I assume) so the fans who have to travel  will have more time.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"] 

Slightly different this one Nutty, firstly this is the FA Cup and not the Capital one secondly and probably more importantly this one will be at the weekend (I assume) so the fans who have to travel  will have more time.

[/quote]

I agree Drinks. It will be slightly different.

Personally the value is great and it does give us a bit more hope of being on TV with a full crowd, but I seriously doubt we will be. We are the Premiership side and are at home, there are to many potential games the other way round.

Examples:

Brighton v Swansea/Arsenal

Crystal Palace(if they beat Stoke) v Man City

Leeds/Birmingham v Tottenham

Macclesfield v Wigan(if they beat Bournemouth)

Millwall v Aston Villa

Oldham v Liverpool

Southend/Brentford v Chelsea

More chance of an upset that way round and the TVwould love to show an upset.

I''d like to go to this game though i''m not a season ticket holder but i do know a few who may not be interested in going. When will the tickets become available for season ticket holders to purchase, 2 weeks before?

Tanks for any info.

Ta NN, i even read the article on the pinkun about pricing but didnt link ''further information'' and ''when games are announced on tv'' together particularly well.

fingers crossed i can find a couple of non plussed season ticket holders! Off to Australia in the summer indefinitely so will be one of the few easier opportunities to get to go to Carrow Road. 

If Luton fans think its too cheap then they should donate the difference in what they think it is to their club, that way their club will keep all the money!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/luton-fa-cup-585204.aspx

It''ll be announced when the tv games have been picked. If it''s picked for tv I guess it could even be a Monday evening...

[/quote]

Unlikely as we''re playing Spurs on the Tuesday night!

[/quote]

I doubt we''d tell the tv companies to FO though M''Lord. He who pays the piper calls the tune and all that......

Spurs would be moved to Weds.