Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Luton Tickets only £10

Adult tickets at £10 and kids for a quid should guarantee a full house. Luton taken 4000 allocation and their fans are moaning that ots too cheap and they will make very little money out of the game.

If this is true - and I have no reason to doubt you- then I think from Luton''s point of view it would be a little disappointing - I alos think we would have got a full house with a slightly higher price. Maybe the Tottenham capital one game has left the board a little nervous.

NCFC fans can''t moan about that, though love the fact Luton won''t be able to make too much, although they have to had agreed to the prices.  Must mean the Norwich budget is well on target to be met then - or McNally is in talks already over TV.  I''m a bit surprised so low - 1,500 less seats to go for than in the league, season ticket holders will purchase first, probably means only 2-3,000 available to non-season ticket holders.  Gonna have to move quick!

I think the OP was stating the price SHOULD be £10 rather than the price IS £10.

I would imagine it will be around the £20-25 mark and I still think we''ll get a good turn out with this.

I''ve just seen a tweet from the club saying they are £10 for adults and £1 for children

That''s brilliant news and will ensure a sell out

Well done club

David McNally has just tweeted £10 for adults and £1 for Under 16''s. Purchasing details cannot be announced until TV pick confirmed.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]I think the OP was stating the price SHOULD be £10 rather than the price IS £10.

I would imagine it will be around the £20-25 mark and I still think we''ll get a good turn out with this.[/quote]No...it IS £10 and U16s ARE £1.

Thats a result. I think all cup games should be between £10 and £20 until Semi-final and finals.

Well done McNally and the board!

I will definately have to keep an eye and ear out for when these go on sale as i reckon at those prices...it will sell out.

Well done to the Club - should be a full house and an excellent atmosphere.

I maybe reading too much into it, but maybe McNally is trying to entice the TV companies into making it one of their live games.

As someone said earlier there is no way the TV companies will pick it for live transmission if there is the possibility of tons of empty seats and a useless atmosphere. By pricing the tickets as they have the Club have increased the chances of it being on TV.

[quote user="ricardo"]Underpriced.£15 would have been optimum.[/quote]

The club can''t win can they?

I think given the standard of the opposition the price is about right.

[quote user="ricardo"]Underpriced.£15 would have been optimum.[/quote]

So the club get slaughtered when we price the games to high and there are comments on here to suggest people are being critical that the prices are now too low. Unbelievable.

I think the game will be on TV. People will stay at home and watch it hence why the ticket prices are lower.

Well done NCFC you have got it spot on

[quote user="Stuart Jarrold"][quote user="ricardo"]Underpriced.£15 would have been optimum.[/quote]

So the club get slaughtered when we price the games to high and there are comments on here to suggest people are being critical that the prices are now too low. Unbelievable.

I think the game will be on TV. People will stay at home and watch it hence why the ticket prices are lower.

Well done NCFC you have got it spot on[/quote]

It isn''t unbelievable unless it''s the same person criticising in both cases. Any price will be considered too low by some and too high by others (except in the extremes).

["shefcanary"]NCFC fans can''t moan about that, though love the fact Luton won''t be able to make too much, although they have to had agreed to the prices.  Must mean the Norwich budget is well on target to be met then - or McNally is in talks already over TV.  I''m a bit surprised so low - 1,500 less seats to go for than in the league, season ticket holders will purchase first, probably means only 2-3,000 available to non-season ticket holders.  Gonna have to move quick!

Luton have been given 4000 tickets, we''ve got 22,000 ST holders and the useable capacitys never been higher (in the modern era of course!) than 26840. This means if all ST holders buy a ticket for the game then this leaves 840 on sale to members. Looks likely with the prices that non members will be lucky to get tickets cause most ST holders will surely go for a tenner!

Personnally I''d of been happy with £15 adults and most other fans would of done as well. But fairplay to Mcnally for going for this price as it makes up for some of the overpriced League games members and non members have to endure if they wish to see the game although these very sets of fans will be fighting over a handful of tickets so most of them won''t get in. Like others I sense Mcnally knows the games going to be televised so is going for cheap prices to entice potential stay@ home fans while knowing a hefty TV fee will cushion the blow of lower gate receipts!

sod the season ticket holders just make it a free for all like the posh game...

Sod you......I''m guaranteed a ticket for the FA Cup clash and it''s a home game......Hope you have to join in the free for all to get one of the 800 or so tickets that may be made available to those who aren''t season ticket holders.....Better get your sleeping bag and thermos.....and your teddy.

Get in the queue......

Fantastic pricing by the club and certainly seems to suggest that the game is to be televised live. Mr McNally must be feeling pretty confident his financial performance bonus is secure this season.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

sod the season ticket holders just make it a free for all like the posh game...

Sod you......I''m guaranteed a ticket for the FA Cup clash and it''s a home game......Hope you have to join in the free for all to get one of the 800 or so tickets that may be made available to those who aren''t season ticket holders.....Better get your sleeping bag and thermos.....and your teddy.

Get in the queue......

[/quote]

Funniest thing ive heard in weeks that you believe all the season ticket holders will take their tickets.

There will be more than enough for members and even general sale.

We were one game away from the quarter finals last year and they still went on general sale