Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

colney training centre

Hi!

Im coming over in february to watch a game...staying in norwich for 3 days...thought about heading over to colney on that sunday..but what are you able to experience at colney? Can you walk around the facility? Or is the site only for players and staff? any chance to bump into som players on a sunday after a match?

Tore.

Last time I went there was during the Bruce Rioch days ... Tim Sheppard showed me and my Dad around the facilities, then we met Matt Jackson in the physio room.

Guessing security is a little tighter now though....

Pretty sure it''s shut to the public at the moment?  You might be lucky and there might be a U21 or below match at Colney on the Sunday that you''ll be able to watch though.

I think normally the youth sides play on Sunday''s normally a few games going on. as for seeing the current players, I have seen some up there probably up for treatment but very rarely after away games.

Hi Tore,

There might not be any actual footy or Premiership superstars. But it would be a great opportunity to experience the grand old English tradition of dogging.

Mungo

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Hi Tore,

There might not be any actual footy or Premiership superstars. But it would be a great opportunity to experience the grand old English tradition of dogging.

Mungo

[/quote]

He''s right you know. Best to avoid Ips**t altogether and go to Norwich instead. Or you could join the others in watching Mungo while he''s passed around..[+o(]