Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Canary

Canaries Down Under Match Report - Peterborough vs Norwich City - FA Cup 3rd Round

Just my take on the game, watched in Australia at 2am on Sunday morning.Haven''t missed watching a game live all season, which means very little sleep!Last season was the same except that I wasn''t able to see the second half of the Wigan game at Carrow Road, as I was checking out of the hotel to return to Australia.Come and say hi on Canaries Down Under on Facebook if you wish...Stephenhttp://canariesdownunder.com/2013/01/08/peterborough-vs-norwich-city-report-fa-cup-3rd-round/

Aussie canary, i''m moving to Perth in June so if theres a supporters group in Perth i will be joining in the late night viewings of Norwich city!

I understand fox allows you to watch any prem 3oclock ko?

Pay TV - Foxtel has 3 Sports Channels plus (aligned with Sky) and 2 ESPN amongst others!So yes, every premier League game live but often you need to select one game by pressing red on the remote as there are 5 games loaded on one channel.Canaries Down Under Website and Facebook page... got about 100 members!All over Australia and New Zealand.[quote user="Rob Sims"]

Aussie canary, i''m moving to Perth in June so if theres a supporters group in Perth i will be joining in the late night viewings of Norwich city!

I understand fox allows you to watch any prem 3oclock ko?

[/quote]