Sign in to follow this  

Cup Final for Danny Graham and CL for Hooper.... Hmm... CMS isn''t in the johnstone paint is he...?

If only to be a club with some modicome of pulling power.

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Cup Final for Danny Graham and CL for Hooper.... Hmm... CMS isn''t in the johnstone paint is he...?

If only to be a club with some modicome of pulling power.[/quote]Brilliant lmao Stig.

Hooper has the prospect of 2 big games against Juventus to look forward too at Celtic, if he decides to stay there be should make the most of them, they''re likely to be the last he has until Rangers get back in 3 years.

If he comes here he''s got trips to United, City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc to look forward to in the next couple of months alone.

That being said, don''t think he will.

If they even get a sniff into the English leagues it will be the biggest footballing travesty this side of the known universe. They killed themselves off, now they have to pay the price. You don''t hear the other clubs in the Scottish third having a moan.

Rangers do not belong anywhere near decent football.

He has just scored 4 or 5 goals in quick succession. swansea would be mad to let him go and if they do his price will have shot up not much change out of £10m IMO. He scored 14 last season and could finish with a hatful this if they play him

He''s not going to leave unless for a lot of money. The only reason he hasn''t played much is because of the stupendous form of Michu! He''s taken his chance to make a name for himself when Michu was injured with 3 in 5 games I believe.

Like you say, they''d be mad to let him go, and I don''t think they will

Also does anyone expect Michu to still be at the swans by the end of the summer?

Getting rid of Graham would be fantastically shortsighted IMO. It will just leave them more shopping to do.

I don''t think Michu will go in this window, but I expect Swansea to make a bit of a tidy profit if he does leave! What a bargain he has truly been! Who saw a £2Million rated player being top scorer halfway through the season?