Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

saturday

Hi Saturday I am going to carrow road I have never sat in the snakepit. Is it true you are able to stand all game. I always sit in the norwich and Peterborough stand. Do the steward give a shit about you standing or can you get reported?

Danny, got to know a steward well and they now pick games where they try to get you to sit. Normally the smaller club games (like Aston Villa :-))

You get a few warnings before you get taken out.

Hope you know all the words to the songs!

[quote user="Rustyboy"]Danny, got to know a steward well and they now pick games where they try to get you to sit. Normally the smaller club games (like Aston Villa :-))

You get a few warnings before you get taken out.

Hope you know all the words to the songs![/quote] Wish a few more would know all the words. Can''t believe how many people still don''t get OTBC right. The words are "Have a little Scrimmage", not Scrummage!!

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Hi Saturday I am going to carrow road I have never sat in the snakepit. Is it true you are able to stand all game. I always sit in the norwich and Peterborough stand. Do the steward give a shit about you standing or can you get reported?[/quote]

Now I heard from an old boy I used to knock around with that if you get caught standing, you get taken into a "special" room at half time.  After that eperience, you''ll find you have to stand for the rest of the match and indeed the rest of the weekend.

That''s up to you though.  Some people go for that sort of thing, I hear.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Hi Saturday I am going to carrow road I have never sat in the snakepit. Is it true you are able to stand all game. I always sit in the norwich and Peterborough stand. Do the steward give a shit about you standing or can you get reported?[/quote]

Now I heard from an old boy I used to knock around with that if you get caught standing, you get taken into a "special" room at half time.  After that eperience, you''ll find you have to stand for the rest of the match and indeed the rest of the weekend.

That''s up to you though.  Some people go for that sort of thing, I hear.

[/quote]

I was never taken to the room Bor. But I have seen many go that way. It starts off with Wattsy and his book of Stadium Regs. He has this book open on the specific page and then quite randomly approaches persistent standers inviting them to read the highlighted passage. If they remain upright he will then take them away to a place I have never been. Sometimes they return and sometimes they are not seen for the rest of the game. Haven''t seen this ceremony performed for a few years but it''s return is nigh.....

But is it still Wattsy[:^)]

PC Watts.

The Beast.

I''m sure Dr Crafty won''t be surprised, but when he used to try his shenanigans the Barclay Boys just couldn''t read!!!!

He''d offer to read it to you, at which point we suddenly couldn''t hear. Nutty Nigel used to politely ask him if he''d run along as he was trying to watch the game.

Glad it''s not the same now....nightstick versus crutches in the Battle of Barclay....

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Hi Saturday I am going to carrow road I have never sat in the snakepit. Is it true you are able to stand all game. I always sit in the norwich and Peterborough stand. Do the steward give a shit about you standing or can you get reported?[/quote]Not had a problem so far this season, they only seem bothered about keeping the gangways clear.