Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

Food and drink

Have booked the cup weekend at the Barnham Broom, got a cracking deal!

Will be eating in Norwich city centre after match, where is the best Indian nosh eerie, ta muchly.

Sorry J. I assumed you were asking where the best Curry House in Norwich was, but having reread your post I realise you meant where is the most frightening one. I dont know an eerie Indian.

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Have booked the cup weekend at the Barnham Broom, got a cracking deal! [/quote]

That''s why it is 10 miles out of Norwich.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Ali Tandoori along Magdalen St[/quote]

Agreed - love it, very traditional and Ali is a legend!

Have to disagree with both of those suggestions, we were very disappointed after our last visit to the Spice Lounge and feel the Ali Tandoori has had its day!

The best one I''ve been to now is the Merchants of Spice down Colgate, then a good wonder into the city after taking in the Playhouse, Delaneys etc

Good luck at Barnham Broom by the way J :)

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

I did say food, not drink. I am teetotal, as I tend to ride my moped (Bessie) to most places. I assume it will be safe outside the ground? At Luton, I am about to chain it to one of the burgar vans outside.

Bet your moped is speedy with all those pies and curries on it, Barnham Broom is good for golf in the summer, don''t fancy your mopeds chances on the A47.

You so funny.

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Thanks for all of your suggestions.

I did say food, not drink. I am teetotal, as I tend to ride my moped (Bessie) to most places. I assume it will be safe outside the ground? At Luton, I am about to chain it to one of the burgar vans outside.[/quote]If you''re intending to take a chance down the M6 I''d forget all about that teetotal malarkey.