Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

will we see a change?

do you think we will see a much different team against Man City? the recent performances have left a lot to be desired so surely they will be working hard over these two weeks to sort things out? or am i just hoping for something thats never going to happen?

I think it would be foolish to include players who have been given a chance and shown they''re not up to it (Mullers, WLY etc) just for the sake of it.  Our last couple of performances haven''t been great but I think we have to persevere with what we have.  For me, I''d play:

Greeno

Eddy  Doc Charlie Drury

Jonson Franny Saf  Hucks

Deano  Leon

If we can produce a display like the one we did at everton, I don''t see why not!People talk like we''ve been awful every game recently, we played well against everton, we should have got something from the game but our (pretty dire) finishing let us down.If we play the "bad" man city, then we''ll get something I hope!If we play the good man city, then its slightly harder work, but I''ve seen the current squad cut it against big teams, and I have faith that if the entire team plays at their best for an entire game we might get something!OTBC!Chunky

I doubt that there will be any major changes despite some changes being essential to keep us up  in my view anyway  -as chicken pointed out elsewhere with ongoing injuries and a small squad the options are limited.

The two real debates continue to be where to play hux (left or up front) and what is the best solution to our defensive problems.

For Hux worthy does not seem to know where his best position is - recently he has started up front but as soon as we go behind reverts to throwing on Leon and moving hux left - despite seemingly having abandonded the hux left option by starting him up front!

For the defence Worthy seems much clearer - he obviously favours the doc/flem partnership despite the obvious evidence us fans see week in week out.  Any changes will only revolve arund fitness, with Eddie back on the right and charlie left IF both are fit again.

OTBC

I think we will see a much better performance

I bet you that worthy has slated the hell out of the players. Hes hasn''t given them a day of at all!

But maybe we need a better coach to train these players to a premiership standard? - interesting thought there.....

[quote]I think we will see a much better performance I bet you that worthy has slated the hell out of the players. Hes hasn''t given them a day of at all! But maybe we need a better coach to train these pla...[/quote]

AJ

we already have a  premiership standard coach, dave willams who i think is something to do with the academy, already on the payroll and must be itching to sort things out

still, as foley says, all we have to do smile and keep passing the ball