Sign in to follow this  
Dexx

Your Honest Prediction Of Bottom 4 At The End Of Season

Southampton
Norwich
C Palace
West Brom                                                                                                                                             

I think Southampton will stay up now they have brought in Redknapp and new players hope i am proven wrong and Norwich do survive the drop but you have to admit its not looking to good.

Why start another thread on this subject , we have flogged this to one to death lately , just look in the forum and you will see plenty of threads on this subject.

[quote]Southampton Norwich C Palace West Brom &nbs[/quote]

ok so you think we will be relegated well you are entitled to your opinion and there is of course a chance that you might be right. I choose to think not because we have a great amount of optimism and self belief within the club and that will pull us through. lets get a few more back from injuries and get three points against man city. OTBC

[quote]Southampton Norwich C Palace West Brom &nbs[/quote]

Yeah the situation is not looking very good, as you know we had to play Southampton and Crystal Palace AWAY FROM HOME, consider of our away form...

But who knows as they all 3 teams will slip up and we may have something we cannot expected, who knows?

[quote]Why start another thread on this subject , we have flogged this to one to death lately , just look in the forum and you will see plenty of threads on this subject.[/quote]

agreed Barclay, an old hymn, same tune different words.

hard one but:

Blackburn
Palace
Southampton
Norwich
West Brom

Im afraid, were not just good enough, and palace are ok and the moment, but i suspect mr johnson is going to suffer a little injury, hey mr whiz?? 

so:

Blackburn
NORWICH
Southaptom
Palace
Brom

The bottom four will be from Palace, Norwich, Soton and WBA - but have no idea in which order they will finish - I can see us finishing well adrift at the bottom or comfortably in 17th with a couple of games to spare or anywhere in between.

It is on our clubs hands though and its time for the manager and players to get the basics right.

OTBC

It''s definitely "Survivarelegationstayinupjustbytheskinofluckygoalsrefsspecsaverstothewireohmygodhelpwe''vedoneitlipsmackin thirstquenchin....PEPSI!!!!! Yeah, we''ll stay up