Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Thursday will be the day...

I have no rumours or ''inside knowledge nor do I know anyone at the club. I just have a feeling that Thursday will be the day a signing will be made

I have a feeling you''re about 14 years old and shouldnt be left alone on your parents computer to make posts like this.

[quote user="SYG"]I have no rumours or ''inside knowledge nor do I know anyone at the club. I just have a feeling that Thursday will be the day a signing will be made[/quote]

Perfect cover - you are david mcnally  [:P][;)]

But really - you have already said this on another post,  so are your parents so poor at giving you attention you need some more?  [{]

[quote user="SYG"]I have no rumours or ''inside knowledge nor do I know anyone at the club. I just have a feeling that Thursday will be the day a signing will be made[/quote]I dont know nuffink neither. I fink id better start a new fred to tell people sumfink may happen soon

Very good - and when is 31 January this year perchance - yep on a Thursday!!  Well you got that one right - bound to be at least one that day.  Shows some intelligence........

Some harsh responses and not in line with SDP''s no personal insult in 2013 message.

SYG I think Thursday will be the day too mate, historically we always seem to do business on this day of the week.

Thank you refjezdavies.

Exactly, I''ve always remembered Thursdays being a day of announcing deals.

Like I said, it''s simply just a feeling, nothing more nothing less.

[quote user="SYG"]Thank you refjezdavies. Exactly, I''ve always remembered Thursdays being a day of announcing deals. Like I said, it''s simply just a feeling, nothing more nothing less.[/quote]

Yes SYG.....but more nothing rather than more or less.

[quote user="SYG"]I just have a feeling that Thursday will be the day a signing will be made[/quote]Another disappointed fan let down by the club. NO BLOODY AMBITION!! [:@]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="SYG"]I just have a feeling that Thursday will be the day a signing will be made[/quote]Another disappointed fan let down by the club. NO BLOODY AMBITION!! [:@][/quote]

Ah he didn''t say what Thursday though did he? ;)

Cod piece, must be a lot of unorganised PL sides then, how many have signed any players?

As far as I can tell West Ham have done about 50% of the transfer business in the PL so far this month...

If we are trying to sign Hooper, obviously Celtic don''t want to sell without a replacement, they are now looking like they have found that replacement, if he signs for them i''d expect Hooper to be here very soon. Just calm down, we aren''t in an urgent rush, this squad went on a 10 game unbeaten run remember...