Sign in to follow this  
marvin the martian

Arsenal v Man City OT

[quote user="marvin the martian"]

Man City have returned 900 tickets as their fans aren''t willing to pay £62 a ticket !!! Who could afford that to watch a game ? 

Fortunately we will be category c - £ 25.50

[/quote]Many people could afford it, just out of principle they''re not paying it.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="marvin the martian"]

Man City have returned 900 tickets as their fans aren''t willing to pay £62 a ticket !!! Who could afford that to watch a game ? 

Fortunately we will be category c - £ 25.50

[/quote]Many people could afford it, just out of principle they''re not paying it.[/quote]£62 each, plus travel and food. The day will never come when I pay that much money to watch one league game.

I find it a bit hypocritical for us to single out Arsenal for criticism at £62 when we charge away fans £50. The problem is not Arsenal, it''s football

I also think it is easy to assume that as Man City have money so do their fans.

When the price of football survey came out it showed that they actually have a cheaper season ticket then us.

[quote user="pablofarmer"]I also think it is easy to assume that as Man City have money so do their fans. When the price of football survey came out it showed that they actually have a cheaper season ticket then us.[/quote]

Although you can argue that their fans see better players than our so should pay more...We are a well run club with no money man at the helm like Man city. Therefore we have to get our income from other means to them. Man City probably get multi millions from sponsorship due to their league title last season so can keep their ST prices down. We are not going to get £££££''s from sponsorship so we fans have to cough up a little bit more to watch!