Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

where you guys from

Well I live in Swindon but I have affinity to it.I was born in deepest darkest Cornwall, so I consider myself Cornish. I lived in Sprowston, Norwich from the age of 10 it was home for me until I was 28 when I moved to Swindon, but my heart will always be in Norwich.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Well I live in Swindon but I have NO affinity to it.I was born in deepest darkest Cornwall, so I consider myself Cornish. I lived in Sprowston, Norwich from the age of 10 it was home for me until I was 28 when I moved to Swindon, but my heart will always be in Norwich. [/quote]error !

Stoke On Trent About a 10 min drive from the Cold and Windy Shed that is The Brittannia Stadium and about a 3 Hr 15 Min drive to the Home of football that is Carrow Road    ON THE BALL CITY!!!

I was Oulton Broad as a kid too- luckily taken over the border to Yarmouth to be born! Amazing how many city fans hail from Suffolk. 

Originally from Norwich, so always walked to the ground.

Then parents decided to move to Suffolk for their retirement.

So Dad (Arsenal fan) suggested I start supporting Ip5w1ch.

In response to which I went to UEA, just so I didn''t miss any games (kept that particular criterion quiet at the interview, though).

Now in deepest, darkest Cambridgeshire.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I was Oulton Broad as a kid too- luckily taken over the border to Yarmouth to be born! Amazing how many city fans hail from Suffolk. [/quote]

We''ll Suffolk don''t have one decent football team so they are going to come over the boarder to find one surely.

Norwich. Born in Thorpe Hamlet, now living in Costessey!

Have never found anywhere better than Norwich to live!

I live in South Devon. Have home season ticket and make it to just about every away game too. Each home game is a 760 mile round trip for me. Last year I clocked up 23,000 miles attending Norwich games.

Norfolk born and bred and have lived all over the country but always maintained my season ticket. Just approaching my 50 year anniversary of first game and am close to attending my 1600th match.

I keep lots of stats - have to do something on all those long journeys!

RP

[quote user="Plymouth Yelllow"]

Living just outside Plymouth for the past four years, born & bred in Mansfield Notts.

[/quote]I can understand you wanting to get away from Mansfield, but 300 miles is a bit extreme isnt it? [:D]I have lived in Nottingham for many years now, but I was born and brought up in Costessey.

Born in Lincoln but only started following football when I was ten. Chose NCFC because my father and his father support them, because I have other family in Norfolk, and because they were the first team I ever watched live (away at Oxford United, back in about 1997).

"I live in South Devon. Have home season ticket and make it to just about every away game too. Each home game is a 760 mile round trip for me. Last year I clocked up 23,000 miles attending Norwich games."

Gulp. That is pretty impressive.

Grew up in west norfolk, currently living in Abu Dhabi - Bit far to come for matches, only made it to the QPR game back in August this season but on the plus side almost every game can be found on streaming here if you look hard enough... :-)

[quote user="Shankslad"]

Liverpool, Merseyside - about 10 miles from Anfield!

And occasionally Norwich, Norfolk,   On and off since 1982.   About one mile from Carrow Road

[/quote]

Comes from Liverpool but for 30 years has occasionally lived one mile from Carrow Road........................surely not Norwich Prison ? [:P][;)]

Anyway i live just off Dereham road in NR5.

[quote user="stoke canary"]Stoke On Trent About a 10 min drive from the Cold and Windy Shed that is The Brittannia Stadium and about a 3 Hr 15 Min drive to the Home of football that is Carrow Road    ON THE BALL CITY!!![/quote]Went to Keele Uni and spent 3 years over there. I''m impressed you''ve survived Stoke mate!

Born in Barnet....moved to Banham in 1971 and grew up there until i left in 1990 (my parents still live there) [:D] moved to Attleborough,Harleston and now settled in March Cambridgeshire!.....I have followed City since feb1982 first ever game chelsea at home......barclay boy then and now [:D]

My two lads follow city and sit with me in the upper Barclay.....City till i die!

Altho i do keep a check on how Barnet are doing! [:D]

Sorry Guys not from miles away, born in North Norfolk, brought up in Mulbarton, moved to Newton Flotman when i got married, now living in Long Stratton ( ie stratton canary) P/S "WE STILL WANT A BYPASS"