Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

where you guys from

Liverpool, Merseyside - about 10 miles from Anfield!

And occasionally Norwich, Norfolk,   On and off since 1982.   About one mile from Carrow Road

Originally from Thorpe, used to walk down on matchdays; now live in Surbiton near Kingston-upon-Thames, sadly c160 miles away by road from the Fine City.

Originally from Reading, lived in Bungay, Beccles, Huntingdon, High Wycombe, Colchester, Great Yarmouth and Cambridge. Now back in Yarmouth :)

Originally I erupted from the James Paget in Gorleston but was beckoned swiftly onwards to the cold embrace of Luton! Thankfully I now reside in the quieter town of Biggleswade in Bedfordshire.

Born and raised in Gorleston, work has seen me living in a lot of different areas of the country, some for just a couple of months, some for longer. These include 6 months in Nottingham, 2 years in Croydon and 12 years in Blackpool. Been back living in Gorleston for 3 years now and have no intention of moving from here again.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Do all the Norwich residents go to bed early or something? Nearly everyone so far is from elsewhere...[/quote]

That''s because we are plastics GP!

Reppin NR1 All dai lads. So whos up for the meet for the Geordies? Have heard theyre comin at us early on sat, so all you lads get some bacon n egg down ya an meet at castle mall 12pm sharp. Looking 4 sum new heads this weekend, these geordie boys dont fuk about yeh proper nawty little firm they r, stone island clobber n all that boys yeh.

Born Sprowston, Norwich, raised in the Barclay until I was 8, then dragged up in sarf London learning to dodge sh*t thrown from Millwall (and co'') ''erbets through the early 80''s. For the last few years have been based in Chislehurst, Kent, but (unbelievably to most of you I guess), London is the ultimate magnet for me, and I''m moving back ASAP as Chis is far to sloooow for me.

As stated below...I''m a gloryhunter... ;0)

Well Stig, i''m only thinking about our poor Mungo, he''ll have a huge shock when he sees this thread, he might not be able to cope :P