Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Morrison the joker

Sorry cant post a link as not sure how. But Elliot bennent just upload a photo of a wheelbarrow full of 1p''s

It was a fine that Morrison owed great banter big man.

Not a great story for this fine Friday but made me chuckle !!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Thanks TCCANARY will take you in to a spelling test one I have one. Oh and your user name should just be a capital for the first letter ;)[/quote]

I''m not really sure what your first statement is meant to mean.

As it''s my name I think I am the one who decides how to spell it and what case it''s in.

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Thanks Pyro Pete with a capital P ;)[/quote]I saw what you did there, you changed "ric" so it started with a capital "R". Wouldn''t a "P" have been better?Sorry, couldn''t resist that! [;)] [:D]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Thanks TCCANARY will take you in to a spelling test one I have one. Oh and your user name should just be a capital for the first letter ;)[/quote]

I''m not really sure what your first statement is meant to mean.

As it''s my name I think I am the one who decides how to spell it and what case it''s in.

[/quote]

And as this is my post I will spell Morrison with two r''s next time May even use 3 in morrrison. Have a nice day now getting back to my spelling book !!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Thanks Pyro Pete with a capital P ;)[/quote]I saw what you did there, you changed "ric" so it started with a capital "R". Wouldn''t a "P" have been better?Sorry, couldn''t resist that! [;)] [:D][/quote]

Ha ha I like it slapping it up. At least someone has a sence of humous ;)

It''s quite obvious from your posts that you are lazy and not prepared to put in the effort required and the Pinkun should get rid of you as soon as possible. I would imagine that if any offer does come in some of the posters on here will volunteer to drive you to the new destination.

Ha ha lazy if you actually knew me then you could say this. I am being this week as I''m on maternity leave so maybe.

The pinkun maybe better off without my sort''s , or perhaps people would rather not have people like you on here. Telling someone they have used two R''s instead of one.

People don''t need to volunteer to take me anywhere I will use your bus pass.

Hope my grammar was ok in this next time if you use paragraphs would be appreciated.

And relax !!

Can''t believe that the lazy sod put the money in a wheelbarrow. It just shows his total lack of commitment. Saint Grant would have balanced the whole lot on one finger and crawled all the way from Cralisle while simultaneously bringing about world peace. Even little Simeon would have pushed the wheelbarrow really, really fast (even though he would have missed the training doors by some distance).