Sign in to follow this  
NCFCRulz

Luton Dilema

Right, we are season ticket holders going to the game but have friends that want to come too... We don''t know whether it''s worth waiting until Tuesdays sale to st holders and members to book them as don''t know how big a gamble this will be...

Would you say they are going to sell quick enough to justify booking our st seats and getting them seats elsewhere if we can on Tuesday or am i completely over expecting how fast they will sell?....

No case studies to compare this too other than Dagenham last decade and the economy was very different back then!

Thoughts? Someone else surely in same situation?

Sheff Utd have priced similarly for their match todayto get families to attend - they are expecting their biggest gate of the season.  I can see Luton match selling out very quickly given not on TV etc. and as I first commented when the prices were announced would not expect non-season ticket holders getting too much of a look in if they all have dilemna''s like yours.

I''m risking it. Waiting gives me the opportunity to sit with my family again. My gut feeling is that the game won''t even sell out. But I could still be wrong, I often am! The tickets are cheap but many of our season ticket holders travel great distances so ticket price isn''t the only consideration. I guess you could get your ticket and then trry to trade for a different one on Tuesday?