Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Newcastle predictions!

Unless i''ve missed it, we don''t appear to have predictions for tomorrow... Bit odd when we have one for a game in two weeks time.

I''m confidant we''ll get a win tomorrow, if Holts not available I won''t be as confidant, but still Newcastle haven''t been good on the road and we really need to take advantage of that. And hopefully get Bunn his first clean sheet...

2-0 win.

No in the thread about predictions on 26th, started by the ''Luton fan'' I said 27-0 win and Jez didn''t like it... I bet you anything my prediction for that game will be closer than his for this one ;)

Did anyone predict we''d eviserate them 4-2 (which was a misleading scoreline based on how we dominated them for most of the game) last year?

If Holt is back and in full form rather than taking a few games to get going, we will punish them again. I wish we had Rudd back in goal to command the defense and make it a clean sheet.

Yeah I think 3-1 too actually

Holt, snodgrass (will be the best goal you''ve ever seen) Harry Kane in last 10 mins

I feel really nervous about this one.

0-2

Holt will be rusty and Cisse will hurt us.

Cue fiesty comments on this board all evening about the desperate need to sign a quality new striker.

1-2

Closer game than people think, 1-1 going into the second half then we will play like shiet again...

Unless we are really at our best, it could be a struggle:

They are fighting for their lives

The injured seem mostly likely to return

At least one, Colucini, wants to leave, so he may be up for this

We always lose when playing teams who have not won for months - perhaps we are too kind?

I think that we may be hard pressed to scrape a draw.

So I''ll go for 1-1 or 1-2 - sorry to dampen expectations.