Sign in to follow this  
Officer Tillys small Willies (Nigel,lappy)

has anyone seen the Rangers chairnan on ssn

[quote user="C U Next Tuesday"]"if u picked 20 teams for a european super league we''d have to be in there". My arse, tinpot club in the equivalent of 20 leagues below the blue square league[/quote]

depends if by "european super league" he means a league made up of clubs outside of England,Spain,Italy and Germany?......even then it would be pretty tight?!

Make no mistake both Rangers and Celtic, and their supporters, deserve to play in a better competition than Scottish football.

A European League is probably overdue and I don''t think I would object as long as there was the opportunity for clubs to get get promoted to it and that there wasn''t a ''no relegation'' agreement.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]Make no mistake both Rangers and Celtic, and their supporters, deserve to play in a better competition than Scottish football. A European League is probably overdue and I don''t think I would object as long as there was the opportunity for clubs to get get promoted to it and that there wasn''t a ''no relegation'' agreement.[/quote]

why?, they''re Scottish?

In the last 80 years only Benfica,FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon have ever won the Portuguese league......should that be changed too?, should FC Porto be allowed in the Spanish league?

No GJL but I didn''t think we were talking about progression to another country''s league.

I thought it was possible progression to a European league.