Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

If Paul lambert gets sacked

Why the fuck is this thread being bumped. Yes i know i just fucking bumped it but I''m not even going to touch on the subject matter. Fucking stupid!!! I''m in a foul mood after that god damned performance and then I get treated to this mindless fucking shit!!!

Today, as any other recently, has done Lambert no favours.Just as much as Hughton, neither is Lambert perfect, both possess as many flaws and aptitudes as one another. Both can be as frustrating as they are impressive.But a few things Lambert did know is how to make a substitution, execute play in the final third, and motivate and calculate the last role of the dice.Hughtons deficiencies in these areas, although by no means terminal to his forseeable employment, are exasperating for a Norwich fan familiar with these same situations under the expertise and guidance of Lambert.

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Today is proof if needed that I am spot on[/quote]Even if on the basis of one game, you''d prefer a manager who lost at home to Southampton over one who drew against Newcastle?I think today is proof (if needed) that I can smell more than a whiff of bin.

Seems Villa fans are now pretty much unanimous in wanting him sacked.I wish i had a vid of them chanting his name at FCR last season.[:D]http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/7084-the-paul-lambert-thread/page__st__5400

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hughton''s discipline + Lamberts Substitutions x Hughtons Strong Defensive / Actually changing formation = The winning formula[/quote]forgot the key ingredient - (minus ) Lone Striker

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hughton''s discipline + Lamberts Substitutions x Hughtons Strong Defensive / Actually changing formation = The winning formula[/quote]
forgot the key ingredient - (minus ) Lone Striker
[/quote]

as it stands Lambert is on course for doing no more than Phil Brown did at Hull. Got a side promoted to the Premiership ,stayed up for a season, and at the moment heading for relegation in his second - albeit with a different club.

Second season syndrome can happen to a manager just as much as it can a club ,at the moment there is nothing to suggest that Lambert isnt just a flash in the pan in Premiership terms.

No we are not suffering from second season syndrome. That comes when a club is promoted, does ok first season but doesn''t evolve, luck and enthusiasm run out and struggle ensues.

I believe we are evolving and establishing ourselves. It''s a work in progress but we have a management team committed to making it work and going the right way about it.

I am getting fed up with the expectations of fans. We are not a world beating club. We are a modest club with limited resources which is achieving its potential in the mid third of the table. Just because we are not in the top six does not make us rubbish