Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

We honestly believe we will knock you out of the cup

You think Norwich are against modern football?

You seriously need to take a look at about 80% of the other teams in the top two divisions...

I suppose Luton are a fantastic example of how to run a football club, its not like you''ve been relegated 4 times in about 6/7 years is it....

Wow. A Luton fan talking about balancing the books? You funded your League One title-winning campaign with money you didn''t have, culminating in going into administration and facing a whole host of charges of financial mismanagement.

Your finances might balance now, but only after your creditors were shafted when you couldn''t pay back all of your debts a few seasons back.

Yet you come on here and criticise one of the best financially managed and least debt ridden clubs in the Premier League?

Former top boy, current top tw@t.

Someones been watching to much green street.....I mean "proper init john" "Lutin tan init gez" Del boys got more street cred than you chunky!

''I am a former top boy and have the scars to prove it''.

So your the former CEO of Luton bearing the financial scars of administration and hurt of Chris Martin leaving your beloved football club as your top scorer in league 2?

"Top Boy" eh, J from Cumbria? Then you would remember the either or both of the Stewart brothers...I speak to one of them now on a daily basis. Care to let me know your real name?

Thought not tuff guy?

Some posters here know that Luton are my second team behind City, but I will be supporting the former in the forthcoming cup-tie simply because they''re massive underdogs and they need the cash more than the latter.

[quote user="Shyster"] because they''re massive underdogs and they need the cash more [/quote]Based upon these criteria:Who will you be supporting when we play Villa next?

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Mate, I may be a little tubby, but fat and happy.

I also support a real football club with balanced books. Our finance balance at the end of the month, I wouldn''t mind betting the net worth of Norwich would be many millions in the red.

The way you guys have treated me on here means I will come to the match, but I will not be eating any of your pies.

Against modern football[/quote]Oh S*it.......our Chief Exec was gambling on that extra income when he gave away the tickets for a tenner. [:''(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is Kevan Platt still at your dump?[/quote]

Think he is and also possibly Leon Blackburn.

Just like to point out that in the past we have had fake accounts like the Dutch one and the one link all these accounts share is that they were related to a location such as this one. Smacks of a serial troller this does.

And I honestly believe that Skelmersdale will knock Luton Town out of the FA Trophy tomorrow. Which will be really sweet for me as I''m from Watford.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]who else thinks "J in Cumbria" might be a certain pinkun user on a wind up?[/quote]

Yes Jas, that was my thought too, and his responses to the various posts pretty much confirms that. I''m stunned how many people seem to have taken his post as serious.

J, take all our memories of Gary Doherty with you back to Luton and frustrate yourself to failure.