Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

We honestly believe we will knock you out of the cup

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Come on you rip roaring hatters![/quote]More chance of being struck by lightening.

You might do but it''s pretty unlikely and you know that.It was a brilliant result against Wolves and most of us were delighted as we can''t stand that team. But that was against a Championship side at home.The last time a non-League team beat a top division team on their own patch was in the 1985/6 season. I''m not saying it can''t happen again - of course it can - but I''m damn sure Chris Hughton won''t want that on his CV

[quote user="GenerationA47"]I honestly believe you all believe that.

Have got a lot of respect for the beliefs of Luton fans, EDL, etc.

Not[/quote]

Mate, there is no association between the EDL and Luton Town, so shut your carrot crunching gob up!

[quote user="J in cumbria"][quote user="GenerationA47"]I honestly believe you all believe that.

Not[/quote]

Mate, there is no association between the EDL and Luton Town, so shut your carrot crunching gob up![/quote]EDL formerly known as "United Peoples of Luton"

Just taking a minute off crunching carrots to write this.

Other than EDL''s leader/spokesman being a top LTFC MIG hooligan, EDL''s designated hometown is Luton, EDL''s symbol was based on the LTFC crest (as stated by LTFC), EDL was founded by hooligans and primarily recruits its street gangs from local firms, its biggest membership is in Luton, and during their heyday most EDL protests apparently occured on LTFC away match days.

No, no association there.

How many of our not so young fans remember Sutton?

No, no, no.  Not Chris Sutton, Sutton United! 

They dumped Coventry out of the cup and seriously fancied themselves to get another big name scalp and well, got well and truely hammered.  We won 8-0 and it could and most certainly should have been several more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6XF1_u6Nc

The FA Cup wouldn''t be the same if we didn''t have small clubs whose supporters convince themselves that they are going to knock a Premier League club out. But in real life it hardly ever happens, does it?[:)]On the other hand, look at Bradford in the League Cup.......[:O]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

How many of our not so young fans remember Sutton?

No, no, no.  Not Chris Sutton, Sutton United! 

They dumped Coventry out of the cup and seriously fancied themselves to get another big name scalp and well, got well and truely hammered.  We won 8-0 and it could and most certainly should have been several more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6XF1_u6Nc

[/quote]But that Hootun is  too defensive Neeiul [:|]

Blimey give the guy a break, he''s just getting behind his team. At least he''s stopped thinking about food for the 3 seconds required to think the post up!

[quote user="J in cumbria"][quote user="GenerationA47"]I honestly believe you all believe that.

Not[/quote]

Mate, there is no association between the EDL and Luton Town, so shut your carrot crunching gob up![/quote]You should try it............far healthier than those artery clogging pies.

Mate, I may be a little tubby, but fat and happy.

I also support a real football club with balanced books. Our finance balance at the end of the month, I wouldn''t mind betting the net worth of Norwich would be many millions in the red.

The way you guys have treated me on here means I will come to the match, but I will not be eating any of your pies.

Against modern football

[quote user="J in cumbria"]Mate, I may be a little tubby, but fat and happy. I also support a real football club with balanced books. Our finance balance at the end of the month, I wouldn''t mind betting the net worth of Norwich would be many millions in the red. The way you guys have treated me on here means I will come to the match, but I will not be eating any of your pies. Against modern football[/quote]

what do you mean against modern football....why come to the game then?

By the end of the season we will not be in the red apparently (if we stay up.)

And thirdly, what do you mean by ''real football club''. Does that just mean one that isn''t in the prem like luton?

"I also support a real football club with balanced books. Our finance balance at the end of the month, I wouldn''t mind betting the net worth of Norwich would be many millions in the red."

Yes, but we''re actually on target to clear our debts at the end of this season. The banks put us on an enforced diet to clear the overhang, as it were, after we started ballooning to gargantuan proportions.

I know it''s hard to stomach, but you will be eating humble pie when Holty helps himself to a brace. (Not the kind you appear to be sporting in your mugshot).

If you were making that bet you''d be losing. Under the current board and Chief Exec the Club has cut its cloth accordingly and our debt has been reduced from over £20m to what will be practically zero by the end of the season (all except loans owed to Delia, Michael and Michael Foulger and bank overdraft for cashflow reasons). I''m pretty proud that we''ve taken that approach and removed a millstone that has been around the Club''s neck for a good 20 years.

Honesly mate you have come on here calling us carrot crunchers and now you''re getting the hump about ''treatment'' from NCFC fans. If you''re gonna come trolling show a bit of respect. I like most on here was pleased to see LTFC beat Wolves and am looking forward to the game, was also sad to see a Club with a good history fall so far, I still remember getting humped 4-2 at Kenilworth in the post-relegation days under Worthington so I am taking nothing for granted.

We do, however, have a great strength in depth and I cannot see any way that you can come to Carrow Road and get a result. I think it will be a battle for us because your boys will give it absolutely everything but eventually expect us to come through.