Sign in to follow this  
Southport Hatter

Luton Game

Luton Fan In Peace

Coming to the game on the 26th, just wondering the best place to have a pre-match drink and something to eat etc.

Also any chance of some more tickets please as looks like we have already sold out

Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road is a good pub, plenty of real ale and a decent pre-match menu but it does get v busy.  I''ve heard the Fat Cat & Canary (formerly the Mustard Pot) is also decent, and again only 10 minutes walk from the ground.  There are plenty of places at Riverside but these are the sort of places that microwave meat, so you get what you pay for.Good luck, I hope you enjoy the match and the day out. [Y]  If you get us on a performance like today, I''ll be asking you where to go in Luton before the replay [:)]I remember Luton Town having a pretty decent player whose father was in Showaddywaddy.  This is going back a bit and I don''t know why I remember that.  Scott Oakes?  Oakley?  Nah, it''s gone.

Brewery tap, park st, mr chops

Glasshouse (wetherspoons) down magdalen st, southport hatter

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road is a good pub, plenty of real ale and a decent pre-match menu but it does get v busy.  I''ve heard the Fat Cat & Canary (formerly the Mustard Pot) is also decent, and again only 10 minutes walk from the ground.  There are plenty of places at Riverside but these are the sort of places that microwave meat, so you get what you pay for.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy the match and the day out. [Y]  If you get us on a performance like today, I''ll be asking you where to go in Luton before the replay [:)]

I remember Luton Town having a pretty decent player whose father was in Showaddywaddy.  This is going back a bit and I don''t know why I remember that.  Scott Oakes?  Oakley?  Nah, it''s gone.

[/quote]

Fat cat don''t do food only Burger van some times on the front of carpark.  places on riverside give discount  with match ticket when you have a meal. well done for selling out of tickets, think that will be the lot you will get, looking forward to the match, Perhaps our Simon will score again,some of your fans were moaning about the low cost of Tickets, You could always pay £20 if you like and we pay £10 we won''t mind  

[quote user="Southport Hatter"]Luton Fan In Peace

Coming to the game on the 26th, just wondering the best place to have a pre-match drink and something to eat etc.

Also any chance of some more tickets please as looks like we have already sold out[/quote]Nice to have a sane and sensible Hatters fan on here!  Hope you enjoy your day out.  Coach and Horses food very good as is beer.  The Fat Cat and Canary also excellent and the ''burger van'' is there every game and does more than just burgers - not full blown meals though.