Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

Cannot help thinking you have scored a massive own goal

There''s no doubt that the ground will still be pretty full, and it is a reward for our great support of which we basically sell out every week. We''ve give you the required allowance within the rules of the competition, why do you deserve more? Enjoy that humble pie.

Firstly, I was unaware you had 4000 fans. Although I can see why people from Luton would want to make the trip to see a decent football team in action.Im sure if people want to come down to your pit they will just buy your home seat allocations anyway so we can help you get your record attendance figures.That said, I dont know much about your little football team so am a bit ignorant. In fact, I was only made aware Luton had a football team a week ago !

I think you will find that those figures conform with cup rules of 15% of capacity.1450 tickets is rather a lot of fans to pack into a garden shed with zilch catering and only a bucket for a toilet though.[:D]

[quote user="J in cumbria"]By only giving us 4000 tickets! Still you will only get 1450 for the replay![/quote]

I can''t help but feel by your continuous startings of new threads that this match is the biggest thing to happen to your club for quite some considerable years?!?.........bring your rattles,balloons and rosettes and just enjoy the day at a big club with a big crowd.

I hope your club is concentrating on getting out of the non-league you''re stuck in after 3 failed attempts as much as you are on this game?!?

You don''t have a clue do you?

£10 tickets, we''re not going to have many empty seats even if it is a cup game against a very poor side...

Hi Cumbria, Sorry about our response which I find arrogant in the extreme. We sound like one of the established bigger clubs we are always complaining about and are aspiring to be but I would hope with some unpretentiousness.

Well now Surfbird and Splendid Rush this chap is sooooooo obviously on a windup that the responses he is inviting are in the main tongue in cheek as opposed to arrogant surely ?

[quote user="Surfbird"]Hi Cumbria, Sorry about our response which I find arrogant in the extreme. We sound like one of the established bigger clubs we are always complaining about and are aspiring to be but I would hope with some unpretentiousness.[/quote]Oh come on, he''s probably not even on a Luton fan, and if you''d seen his previous threads you''d know he''s just having some fun trying to wind people up

I personally think the Luton Fan is making himself look a complete plonker without our help.