Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 22

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Evening guys, someone just alerted me on twitter! we''ve dodged a bullet there with PSG playing the second half with 10 men and drawing 0-0. Maybe its a sign!

Many thanks to NBS for those extra picks, but I hummed and hahed about Ballymena to beat Warrenpoint, so I think I''ll go back to that one., particularly as the odds are a bit better

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

Sorry for the mess up guys!

[/quote]
I''m so pleased you did that [:)] ''Muppet'' wasn''t it?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Evening guys, someone just alerted me on twitter! we''ve dodged a bullet there with PSG playing the second half with 10 men and drawing 0-0. Maybe its a sign!

Many thanks to NBS for those extra picks, but I hummed and hahed about Ballymena to beat Warrenpoint, so I think I''ll go back to that one., particularly as the odds are a bit better

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

[/quote]

Thank you Robin. We definitely did dodge a bullet and had PSG been a Saturday or Sunday game I''m sure it would have been the heaviest picked game of the weekend. Someone up there loves us! And we know who it is[;)] This was just the bit of luck we needed and I''ve got a good feeling about these six now. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential pay out is a very healthy £55.57. Here are the details : -

Ballymena

1/4

3pm Sat

Diesel Doris

Rangers

1/10

3pm Sat

Tilly, NYC, Bump, Newc Uni, Statto, Mandie, Graham

CA Bastia

8/11

5pm Sat

GPele

Real Madrid

1/2

7pm Sun

Scooby, Mearkat, Brendo

Tenerife

1/5

Mid-day Sun

Purple

Napoli

3/10

2pm Sun

Sid, jb, SDP, Greg, Beaus

12th January 2009 was the sad day we lost Arrdee. 4 years on today and I''m so proud that we all still carry this on in our great friends memory. I know what Ray would like for today, Statto tells us every week, so here''s to a City win and a PUPs win.

That lovely old boy would be very proud the threads still going, and a lot of that is down to your hard work Nutty.  Thanks for keeping it going.

Now, about this PSG pick.  If some of us mug pickers had already picked PSG without realising it was a Friday night game, so we need to pick again, or are we losers for this week?

Cheers pal

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Beauseant"]

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Beauseant"]

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

[/quote]

Thank you Robin. We definitely did dodge a bullet and had PSG been a Saturday or Sunday game I''m sure it would have been the heaviest picked game of the weekend. Someone up there loves us! And we know who it is[;)] This was just the bit of luck we needed and I''ve got a good feeling about these six now. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential pay out is a very healthy £55.57. Here are the details : -

Ballymena

1/4

3pm Sat

Diesel Doris

Rangers

1/10

3pm Sat

Tilly, NYC, Bump, Newc Uni, Statto, Mandie, Graham

CA Bastia

8/11

5pm Sat

GPele

Real Madrid

1/2

7pm SAT

Scooby, Mearkat, Brendo

Tenerife

1/5

Mid-day Sun

Purple

Napoli

3/10

2pm Sun

Sid, jb, SDP, Greg, Beaus

12th January 2009 was the sad day we lost Arrdee. 4 years on today and I''m so proud that we all still carry this on in our great friends memory. I know what Ray would like for today, Statto tells us every week, so here''s to a City win and a PUPs win.

[/quote]

Thanks Purple. I can''t get it in and to make matters worse I don''t know what day it is[:S][:D]

Jed, you''re stuck with PSG I''m afraid. I would have allowed it if it won so have to be consistent. And thanks for those kind words but this legacy belongs to all of us and I''ll keep it going for as long as you PUPs want me to.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thanks Purple. I can''t get it in and to make matters worse I don''t know what day it is[:S][:D]

Jed, you''re stuck with PSG I''m afraid. I would have allowed it if it won so have to be consistent. And thanks for those kind words but this legacy belongs to all of us and I''ll keep it going for as long as you PUPs want me to.

[/quote]

Thought as much.  Worth an ask though...  Cheers buh

My Spurs to beat QPR this week please.  Good luck to you all.  That''s a wonderful legacy for the old boy who started this thread, and I''ll raise a glass to his memory this evening.

Bastia went 1-0 up ate on then conceded an equaliser with 7 minutes left. That Ginger''s 100% record when chosen for the final six down the pan as well. Bad day.

Ahh man I''m sorry.

Didn''t say, but had a bad feeling this afternoon, nothing''s gone right for me today. But unfortunately it carried on to this as well. Made even more annoying by the fact I spent ages finding this fixture, then waited to see if it appeared on Bet365.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]FT PSG Draw 0-0. I doubt Eddie got it in. Hopefully we are still safe.[/quote]

[:O]  Are things that hard for him in his old age?

[/quote]

Ha! I saw Ken Brown before the game. He greeted me with ''hello boy'' like he used to 35 years ago. [:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ahh man I''m sorry. Didn''t say, but had a bad feeling this afternoon, nothing''s gone right for me today. But unfortunately it carried on to this as well. Made even more annoying by the fact I spent ages finding this fixture, then waited to see if it appeared on Bet365.[/quote]

No need for apologies mate. There was something strange about that game. As you pointed out the odds were pretty good given Quevilly''s awful away form. Maybe the bookies knew something we didn''t!

[quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"]

Was looking at maybe going for Lyon to win away at Troyes who are second from bottom but Lyon''s away form isn''t that great, so opted to follow others, as there doesn''t seem to be any real stand out games in Europe this week as so many are on their winter break.

PSG to win Alaccio

Good Luck Beaus and all PUPs

MC 

[/quote]Could you change mine to a win for Lyon then please NN.  I must get a new calendar!!!!!!!

MC

[/quote]

Well done Meth!

[/quote]Cheers mate. Thought it was the right thing to do, when I realised.[/quote]

And the right outcome[Y]

Pleased how this worked out despite a disappointing weekend.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"]

Was looking at maybe going for Lyon to win away at Troyes who are second from bottom but Lyon''s away form isn''t that great, so opted to follow others, as there doesn''t seem to be any real stand out games in Europe this week as so many are on their winter break.

PSG to win Alaccio

Good Luck Beaus and all PUPs

MC 

[/quote]Could you change mine to a win for Lyon then please NN.  I must get a new calendar!!!!!!!

MC

[/quote]

Well done Meth!

[/quote]Cheers mate. Thought it was the right thing to do, when I realised.[/quote]

And the right outcome[Y]

Pleased how this worked out despite a disappointing weekend.

[/quote]Cheers NN. Gutted for Beaus though!!

Here''s this weeks stats. 46 PUPs picked with just 25 correct(54%). Between us 25 games were selected of which 13 won (52%). Weeks like that we just don''t win. So with hard luck sympathies for Beauseant we move on to next week with the hopes that the form holds out a bit better.

Here''s the latest PUPs League showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Mr. Bump212295%
Sports Desk Pete111292%
Beauseant202291%
Newyorkcanary202291%
Til 1010202291%
Herman141688%
Hissing Sid192286%
Norfolkbroadslim192286%
PurpleCanary 192286%
Statto192286%
Yankee Canary192286%
Mister Chops182186%