Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 22

Yay, my French 3rd division game now has odds available, so in the French National this week I''d like to offer you the following, CA Bastia, they host US Quevilly. The home team are currently seventh in the table and have a very respectable home record of 6/1/1, with a +6 GD, they concede a few but score more. Now why I like this pick so much is because the away team have only managed to avoid a loss on the road once so far this season, a draw, losing on seven occasions, have only scored 3 on the road while conceding 13.. They are bottom of the table and. Haven''t won at all this season. And the odds are only 8/13 could be a lot lower. Also on a completley selfish personal note, I''m fairly sure that I haven''t had a losing selection in the final six since forever ;)

CA Bastia vs US Quevilly- Home win.

Good luck :)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yay, my French 3rd division game now has odds available, so in the French National this week I''d like to offer you the following, CA Bastia, they host US Quevilly. The home team are currently seventh in the table and have a very respectable home record of 6/1/1, with a +6 GD, they concede a few but score more. Now why I like this pick so much is because the away team have only managed to avoid a loss on the road once so far this season, a draw, losing on seven occasions, have only scored 3 on the road while conceding 13.. They are bottom of the table and. Haven''t won at all this season. And the odds are only 8/13 could be a lot lower. Also on a completley selfish personal note, I''m fairly sure that I haven''t had a losing selection in the final six since forever ;) CA Bastia vs US Quevilly- Home win. Good luck :)[/quote]

Apropos nothing, Quevilly, who are third tier, had an amazing run in the French cup last seaon, beating Olympic Marseille and getting to the final, where they only lost 1-0 to Olympic Lyonnais. But as GP noticed, their league form this season is, er, less impressive. They may be back to the semi-pro ranks from which they came in 2010-2011.

I''m hoping that Real Madrid will hand out a hiding to bottom of the table Osasuna.
Real Madrid, away win for me.
Good luck Beau and all you lovely PUP''s

[quote user="MethCanary"]

Was looking at maybe going for Lyon to win away at Troyes who are second from bottom but Lyon''s away form isn''t that great, so opted to follow others, as there doesn''t seem to be any real stand out games in Europe this week as so many are on their winter break.

PSG to win Alaccio

Good Luck Beaus and all PUPs

MC 

[/quote]Could you change mine to a win for Lyon then please NN.  I must get a new calendar!!!!!!!

MC

[quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"]

Was looking at maybe going for Lyon to win away at Troyes who are second from bottom but Lyon''s away form isn''t that great, so opted to follow others, as there doesn''t seem to be any real stand out games in Europe this week as so many are on their winter break.

PSG to win Alaccio

MC 

[/quote]Could you change mine to a win for Lyon then please NN.  I must get a new calendar!!!!!!!

MC

[/quote]

Well done Meth!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"][quote user="MethCanary"]

PSG to win Alaccio

MC 

MC

[/quote]

Well done Meth!

[/quote]Cheers mate. Thought it was the right thing to do, when I realised.

First of all, thanks to all of you for giving me such a good selection. I''ve spent the last hour or so looking at the form and repeatedly changing my mind, but here''s the six I''ve settled on:

1.Napoli to beat Palermo (this is also my pick)

2.Tenerife to beat Marino

3.PSG to beat Ajaccio

4.Bastia to beat US Gevilly

5. Rangers to beat Berwick

6. Osasuna to lose to Real Madrid

Hopefully this will finally break my 5 out of 6 curse!

Fingers crossed and thanks again!

Evening everyone and best of luck to the best Chairman I ever worked with!!

MMMK - Osasuna -v- REAL MADRID Away Win

MM - RANGERS -v- Berwick Home Win

Good Luck everyone

[quote user="Beauseant"]

First of all, thanks to all of you for giving me such a good selection. I''ve spent the last hour or so looking at the form and repeatedly changing my mind, but here''s the six I''ve settled on:

3.PSG to beat Ajaccio

[/quote]

Beauseant, I suspect you didn''t notice but the PSG game was on today. It''s already through 65 minutes with no score. I''m sure Nutty will be waiting for you to choose an alternative.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

3.PSG to beat Ajaccio

[/quote]

Beauseant, I suspect you didn''t notice but the PSG game was on today. It''s already through 65 minutes with no score. I''m sure Nutty will be waiting for you to choose an alternative.

[/quote]

We may end up hoping the bet wasn''t placed. Now 80 mins gone and 0-0 and PSG a man down.

Possibly of no use to you Beau as you''ve already picked, but if you are changing the PSG game for another, 2 games have taken my fancy.

The first, I have been tempted by some very skillful Spanish women.  Atletico Bilbao women are at home to Prainsa.  Bilbao are currently at the top of the league.  Prainsa sit 6th, but are currently some 15 points behind Bilbao.  Bilbao are odd on (1/8) to win .

The second game is in the Northern Ireland Cup, where Glentoran travel to Killymoon Rangers.  Glentoran sit 4th in the Premiership, Killymoon sit 15th (out of 16) in the IFA Championship 2 (third tier).  Killymoon are struggling badly this season and only avoid being bottom by courtesy of goal difference.  Killymoon have won only 2 out of 16 games this season and have a goal difference of -29.

My nap will be -

Killymoon Rangers vs Glentoran - away win

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Beau[:)][Y]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]FT PSG Draw 0-0. I doubt Eddie got it in. Hopefully we are still safe.[/quote]

I know he didn''t because he stated earlier in the thread he would not be back to the thread until after midnight to place the bet.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]FT PSG Draw 0-0. I doubt Eddie got it in. Hopefully we are still safe.[/quote]

I know he didn''t because he stated earlier in the thread he would not be back to the thread until after midnight to place the bet.

[/quote]

[:O][:S][:$][:$][:$]

Evening guys, someone just alerted me on twitter! we''ve dodged a bullet there with PSG playing the second half with 10 men and drawing 0-0. Maybe its a sign!

Many thanks to NBS for those extra picks, but I hummed and hahed about Ballymena to beat Warrenpoint, so I think I''ll go back to that one., particularly as the odds are a bit better

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

Sorry for the mess up guys!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Evening guys, someone just alerted me on twitter! we''ve dodged a bullet there with PSG playing the second half with 10 men and drawing 0-0. Maybe its a sign!

Many thanks to NBS for those extra picks, but I hummed and hahed about Ballymena to beat Warrenpoint, so I think I''ll go back to that one., particularly as the odds are a bit better

Real Madrid

Napoli

Ballymena

CA Bastia

Rangers

Tenerife

Sorry for the mess up guys!

[/quote]

No problem Beauseant....you''re back in time. I know you are sick of those 5 out of 6 scenarios so, in a Freudian slip, were probably aiming all along  for a victorious winning bet on a 6 out 7 basis. [;)]