Sign in to follow this  
The Norfolk Cashew

January is a time to relax

I have been supporting Norwich City since for 20 years now and season ticket holder. So i''m not one of these trolls and post transfer rumour twoddle.

Ok we are all getting impatient because of outwardly as a club we don''t talk about transfers and leak stories to Sky Sports like the likes of QPR and West Ham for example for the fans to hook into and get all excited about.

We aren''t even featured on deadline day around the ground segments on Sky Sports. But should we be worried about this? I say no! I know that there will be posters on here naming no names which will lambast me for me for my relaxed attitude, but I think we should stop refreshing newsfeeds and twitter accounts and wait until there is official news from the club about incoming and outgoing playing staff.

Of course I am no fool, and I am of the same opinion as everyone here that we need at least 2 new forward attacking players and maybe another winger/playmaker to aid our premiership survival.

But just sit back relax and wait for official news. Look at other teams around us and their transfer policies before we get down and pessimistic for our chances of survival.

OTBC   

Agreed its a time to relax

Although its curious that there has not been a new post started in the transfer talk sub forum since the window opened...  perhaps thats where all the obssessives should be herded

I agree. A lot of the transfer window is about holding your nerve and doing deals late in the window when some teams may feel desperate to sign/sell someone.

It''s entertaining to see who we get linked to, but I see it purely as that: entertainment.