Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Potential answer to our problems?

So I''ve heard many mumblings of the man the club really want to lead the line...

FC Sion (Swiss side for you fair weathers) striking sensation Kyle Lafferty. His head scout has watched him none less than 3 times in 3 months (once a month).

However if the bid in the region of 6 million isn''t accepted, Chris Hughton will swoop for Zurich goal getter Minfy Dunlop. He is from Benin but fear not, he just missed out on the squad for the upcoming ACN ( African cup of nations for you fair weathers)

Lafferty reminds me of Fellaini good player rated at Burnley. Should of got him on a free from Rangers to be honest. Good or bad temperament who knows who cares if he plays well I am not one to judge a player.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Dunlop would tire too easily, though may be a good all-weather option.

[/quote]

I think we''d have to tread carefully with him. Apparently he has an inflated opinion of himself.

Could have a lot of pressure if he does come to The Carra but then I have also heard he is useful in wet conditions.

Didn''t realise Kyle Lafferty went to Switzerland. He would be a good addition and would be a crowd favourite.

Does sound a quick fit to our striking problems, wasn''t fc sion where brellier ended up after leaving us though? Not exactly quality league. Maybe we should get the guy from Zurich on loan similar to garrido deal.

So our tyre fitter from Carlisle may have a strike partner called Dunlop.How spooky is that ?[:)]

[quote user="J Dilla Rest In Beats"] Chris Hughton will swoop for Zurich goal getter Minfy Dunlop. He is from Benin but fear not, he just missed out on the squad for the upcoming ACN ( African cup of nations for you fair weathers)[/quote]Joking aside, this may well be true - it''s just been reported on Radial Norfolk.