Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Bravo

'Hooper's at Colney now', thread.

Or ''cos it''s true, with Butterfield off to Celtic on loan in part exchange, and Pink''Un don''t want people to steal their thunder.  But I think it got a bit, er, "tetchy". [;)]

dunno why they removed it, he was there today, all the idiots commenting earlier probably got it removed...as i said earlier i didnt say he had signed just that he was there!

Does seem strange it''s been removed - up until the point I saw it, there didn''t seem any reason to take it down. Puzzling........

Until I hear anything official from the club, I refuse to get sucked in by rumours!

Probably taken down because the info was quite clearly based on nothing. I know others post rumours on here based on nothing, but something about that one was just a bit pathetic.

[quote user="whitty"]dunno why they removed it, he was there today, all the idiots commenting earlier probably got it removed...as i said earlier i didnt say he had signed just that he was there![/quote]

Whitty I don''t know if you actually answered this question before, but how do you know?

If you have something then by all means lay it out here, don''t give out one liners that have so much more meaning than you give. Credibility will give you lots of elbow room on here, but if you just pass on that comment, then you are likely to be shot down.

A friend who i trust (up to now that is!) had also told me that Hooper was at Colney today. Could be he was bored and winding me up but the original thread did get me thinking..

There is a poster that has been known to come up with some proper info but he hasn''t been around for a while.

CUSDP have you heard any whispers?

Exactly. The poster picked the wrong day to break this lie of a rumour what with roads and airport closed. Haha. Makes a joke of the whole thing really.

What a waste of time for him/her. Pathetic.

[quote user="whitty"]dunno why they removed it, he was there today, all the idiots commenting earlier probably got it removed...as i said earlier i didnt say he had signed just that he was there![/quote]

Can you please come back later once Celtic have announced their team for this evenings game.

Since I doubt any planes have been leaving Norwich airport today, and the roads have been shocking, how on earth did Hooper get from Norwich to Marbella?

Explanation please.

The team that will begin the match is as follows: Zaluska, Matthews, Rogne, Wilson, Izaguirre, Wanyama, McGeouch, Ledley, Hooper, Watt, Bangura.

puts that to bed ><

@Oddschanger: Sunderland are now 2/1 (from 6/1) @BetVictor to sign Celtic''s Gary Hooper this month with Norwich the 6/4 favourites. http://t.co/yGoXIbiL

[quote user="YellowBlood"]The team that will begin the match is as follows: Zaluska, Matthews, Rogne, Wilson, Izaguirre, Wanyama, McGeouch, Ledley, Hooper, Watt, Bangura. puts that to bed ><[/quote]

It was never out of bed!

Truly one of the poorest attempts to start a rumour this month ... must try harder troll.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]The team that will begin the match is as follows: Zaluska, Matthews, Rogne, Wilson, Izaguirre, Wanyama, McGeouch, Ledley, Hooper, Watt, Bangura. puts that to bed ><[/quote]

Keyal on the bench?

Slight tangent but this is on the ''your rumours'' particularly sky sports transfer centre

"celtic hoping to sign nowrich striker grant holt by the end of the week"

Very much doubt it but would you be happy swapping Hooper for Holt?

Thoughts please!

No I would not be happy swapping Holt for Hooper.

And I seriously doubt Hughton would be either.

Yes Hooper is younger, and Holt hasn''t scored too many this season, but he''s still a big part of the way we play, and his injury and lack of game time/fitness since whenever it was he got injured has funnily enough coincided with four losses and a draw. How odd. Even agains Chelsea, was he fully fit? I very much doubt it, and I think Hughton probably regrets playing him in that game, as being rested for Chelsea and Man.C may have mean''t he would have been fit for West Ham. (P.S I may be mistaken and it was Man.C he played against, but he definitely played one of those games...)