Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

The very latest name linked.

Sebastian Fernandez of Malaga

Linked with a move to us aswell as Southampton

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/8393550?

Transfermarkt have him as a secondary striker, anybody with some Spanish football expertise know anything more about him and what he''s like?

He''s 5ft5 (another site says 5ft4). Wow.

Someone mentioned him being Uruguayan player of the season for 7 years in a row, but not sure about that.

Hardly a prolific goalscorer so maybe competition for Wes if true.....

Would be weird given that we were linked with Skjelbred as well who is another Hoolahan-type player. I''d prefer a proper left-winger (Lestienne?) but we''ll see what happens. Striker is the most important thing right now and it seems that we''re all waiting for that to happen..

I''m gonna go out on a limb here and say that its information that''s only half correct.

Perhaps they mean a player from Malaga; a striker, out of favour at his current club, who can play the second-striker or Hoolahan role.

Dani Pacheco, anyone?

Besides, of all players on Malaga''s books, I''d personally prefer Camacho. Not a striker, but I feel he would add a lot of quality to our midfield as the illusive mix between Johnson or Tettey and Fox. Dream on, I suppose.

Meh! Rumours, eh?

The new "new" name being linked with a move to us is now Athletic Bilbao''s very good centre half Fernando Amorebieta who remarkably is said to be available for as little as £400,000

but we are said to have competition from Everton, West Ham and Stoke for him

But that would sure be one heck of a signing if anything did come to fruition.

It''s from the Daily Mirror so who knows

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-set-to-battle-norwich-west-1531333

Hmm would be quite surprised if there is any truth in this. Seba is fun player to watch, quick and works a lot, but Malaga kind a need him for rotation. They dont have that many extra attackers as Saviola and Santa Cruz are starters and most of the time other one of them play winger instead of pure striker it leaves only Seba and non fit Baptista on the bench. Well there is Juanmi, but he is still quite young.

And Seba is nothing like Hoolahan. He isnt anywhere near playmaker. He can pass the ball, but he truly is attacker not attacking middlefielder. Kind a like very cheap version of Aguero :D

Dont know how well he would suit our playing style as Malaga has played quite offensive game and they are not physical team. Anyway it can be that he is tired of not getting much game time, but still very very doubtful on this.

RW Renskay The new "new" name being linked with a move to us is now Athletic Bilbao''s very good centre half Fernando Amorebieta who remarkably is said to be available for as little as £400,000 but we are said to have competition from Everton, West Ham and Stoke for him But that would sure be one heck of a signing if anything did come to fruition. It''s from the Daily Mirror so who knows

The sad truth is we wouldn''t get him if those teams are in for him too. If we were sitting a little higher up the table we would maybe have more chance, but I just cannot see it at all. Turner is doing well so far and we have R.Bennett. If he was that cheap then it''d be mad not to go for him, but I can''t see us getting ahead of Stoke, Everton or even West Ham in terms of money

Militant-this may be 2+2=5 but there was a Bentley parked at the "Nelson" last Saturday evening reg.no 91P.

1991 is Pacheco''s year of birth...................

P is his initial..................................................

Does anyone know what he drives?

He may of course just be going to the dogs with Holt and Morison,but he would have been spotted (no Dalmation jokes please)

Whilst I like Pacheco, he was a Lambert player, not Hughton

AJ: He was an Ewan Chester player, rather than Lambert.

Jarrolder: That very much has the ring of "2+2 = 5", but I like the enthusiasm. Why would Pacheco park in front of the Nelson? Meh! Never mind.

I do like him as a player and have been watching him closely this season during his U21 and occasional first-team matches. Head and shoulders above the rest in U21 and Liverpool''s best and most influential player at that level. Whilst I accept that there will be inevitable cries from the clever-cloggs who say that there is a big difference between U21 and senior Premier League football, rest assured I am aware of that. He can do it! Trust me.

For first team, he looked unhappy, which is very unlike a player renowned for playing with such joy and determination. During pre-season, he was Liverpool''s best player by some way and looked to really be fired up in his attempt at first-team consideration. Rodger''s has destroyed his confidence in that respect.

I do believe that he would be an excellent player for us. Although, he should be allowed some time to regain his form, which is why - in the unlikely event that he signs for us - he would not be the only player brought in. If he arrives this January, he will be good, but I foresee him really hitting his stride from next season on.

El Asesino shall rise again, I''m sure. And, should he do so with us, I will pay good money to whoever can mock up a cleverly altered Assassin''s Creed picture.

Militant-did I say in front?

The car,which incidentally was fashionable matt muddy colour-a la Balotelli,was in the front of the car park underneath Nelson House,.

To pursue the enthusiasm,he was here for discussions with CH,after the game but did''nt want to leave his car in a conspicuous place-like Carrow Rd.

I''m also a Pacheco fan,which is why I want this to happen.

[quote user="Jarrolder"]

He may of course just be going to the dogs with Holt and Morison,but he would have been spotted (no Dalmation jokes please)[/quote] Danny Poocheco?

[quote user="Jarrolder"]Militant-this may be 2+2=5 but there was a Bentley parked at the "Nelson" last Saturday evening reg.no 91P. 1991 is Pacheco''s year of birth................... P is his initial.................................................. Does anyone know what he drives? He may of course just be going to the dogs with Holt and Morison,but he would have been spotted (no Dalmation jokes please)[/quote]

Yep. Ford Fiesta - "P" reg.

[quote user="Militant Canary"]AJ: He was an Ewan Chester player, rather than Lambert.

Jarrolder: That very much has the ring of "2+2 = 5", but I like the enthusiasm. Why would Pacheco park in front of the Nelson? Meh! Never mind.

I do like him as a player and have been watching him closely this season during his U21 and occasional first-team matches. Head and shoulders above the rest in U21 and Liverpool''s best and most influential player at that level. Whilst I accept that there will be inevitable cries from the clever-cloggs who say that there is a big difference between U21 and senior Premier League football, rest assured I am aware of that. He can do it! Trust me.

For first team, he looked unhappy, which is very unlike a player renowned for playing with such joy and determination. During pre-season, he was Liverpool''s best player by some way and looked to really be fired up in his attempt at first-team consideration. Rodger''s has destroyed his confidence in that respect.

I do believe that he would be an excellent player for us. Although, he should be allowed some time to regain his form, which is why - in the unlikely event that he signs for us - he would not be the only player brought in. If he arrives this January, he will be good, but I foresee him really hitting his stride from next season on.

El Asesino shall rise again, I''m sure. And, should he do so with us, I will pay good money to whoever can mock up a cleverly altered Assassin''s Creed picture.[/quote]...if Pacheco plays in a (our) team he must be given free rein to do as he sees fit. i imagine that at Liverpool Rodgers has him tied to a certain role which is not playing to his strengths. i think he would be a huge success with us as he will feel relaxed and appreciated.

[quote user="Militant Canary"]Interesting. So I suppose its conceivable that he upgraded to a Bentley, but kept a similar reg. Thank you.[/quote]

No problem. We would, of course, had to have paid a fee to transfer the plate, unless he had it on loan.

Jarrolder: Thank you for the info.

Star: I agree, to a certain degree. He is not a player without discipline. He has most frequently been deployed on the left-wing. He has worked hard in both his offensive and defensive duties - and, I do believe he is top for assists for Liverpool U21s, if not the league in total (I may be wrong with that. He has done a terrific job in that position because he is willing to be disciplined in his approach.

However, it is on the occasions when he has been deployed in a central role that he has been deadly and scored goals. When playing in that sort of position, he sort of combines the directness, pace and clever-feet of Elliot Bennett with the technical magic, vision and creativity of Hoolahan.