Sign in to follow this  
James Bond

Where is the ambition

Where is it my my friends? 16 days have gone bye and Houghton has not signed anybody. Not even a striker!!!! I think its about time Mcnally put his foot up Houghtons arse. We need to sign a striker quickly, hopefully hooper, otherwise were in a real danger of GOING DOWN! I just need to voice my opinion because this has been getting on my nerves for days and I am SICK of hearing silence from the club! New striker now!

We saw your thread on Villa Talk. Didn''t work out did it? So you decided to give us another shot didn''t you?

Nice try buddy.

You should send McNally an email. I bet Hughton hasn''t even thought of it.

All he needs to do is pick up the phone and United will send RVP straight over. They probably won''t even charge us, RVP probably won''t even want paying. It''s disgraceful that he hasn''t signed him yet.

Hughton out!

i tweeted him but he didnt reply! i hope he took it on board though! we need that striker more than ipswich town need some fans!!!!!

I bet you are the sort of juvenile who sneaks in mummy''s cupboard in the weeks leading up to Christmas looking for your presents because you haven''t got the patience to wait for the big day.

I do hope CH and the board are reading your thread because if anything is going to force there hand in making a rash plunge into the transfer market it''s your well educated and informed opinion . They may even offer your a place on the board or pay you a six figure salary as a football consultant.

Yeah yeah and there is reason people avoid you in pubs when you start banging on and it''s not just the strong aroma of urine coming from your pants.

Sleep it of wee man

I completely agree. We should of signed xarlton cole donks ago. Along with pacheco and bringing martin back to play the loan striker role.

I hear swindon have some 1/8th decent strikers too.

Your point is well and truely across, you are drunk and babbling loads of turd . I''m actually going to take your posts into my kids school in the morning to act as a deterrent against under age drinking.

Does your dad know you pinched his shandy?

it isnt shandy mate i aint no wimp im a lad nothing wrong with some captin morgans rum!!! ill raise a cup to this thread! thanks lads

[quote user="James Bond"]yeah real funny but my point is true even though im pissed like a porpoise.[/quote]

Your posts serve no porpoise.......

Anyway Bert any news on this Chopra signing you had inside info on in the Transfer Rumours section ? MEGALOL.