Sign in to follow this  
50ShadesOfSnipes

Forum based 'Movers & Shakers'

The official NCFC ''Movers & Shakers'' is a bit hopeless, as the only way you can move most of the time is through dead man''s shoes, i.e. If you have 20,000 ST holders, 500 of them want to move seat, you can''t trade tickets directly and only 10 people cancel their ST renewal.

I have previously emailed the club with a suggestion of creating a list of all people who want to leave their seating area, and details of which general area they would like to move to. This would then allow a kind of ‘Seat swap’ system, i.e. Someone in the Jarrold, Block K says they would like to move to the Lower Barclay. Someone else in Lower Barclay, Block A says they would like to sit in the Jarrold stand. The club would then contact both parties to see if they’re each happy with the seat that has become available.

The club told me that they tried something similar a number of years ago but unfortunately it didn''t work out very well as a large number of supporters who wanted to move their seats only wanted to move to very specific seats and not to a general area. This caused lots of problems as by the time they had contacted people other seats had gone and people who then wanted to move couldn’t move into an alternative area, this caused lots of complaints and unhappy supporters.

Would a seat exchange thread be against forum rules? Has it been tried before and failed? Or is there just not that many people out there that want to change seats?

[quote]I want to change seats. Lower Barclay Block B to Lower Barclay Block E.[/quote]

Are you sure you wouldn''t rather swap for a seat in Jarrold, Block M? Aren''t you tired of all racket coming from the Snake Pit and and would rather have a nice peaceful sit down in the Jarrold and watch the match with a nice cup of tea?

i have queued for 2 hours before on movers and shakers week and never moved my seats because nothing was where i wanted to move to, great idea to have a forum on this as its just pot luck when you go to club, i have 2 seats in lower barclay area A next to snake pit and want to move to area B or C lower barclay anywhere back from half way up!

The club should have a better way of managing this IMO