Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

team news v liverpool

no bassong in squad

hoolahan andd pilkington dropped for howson and bennett

Bennet deserves the chance, and hoolahoop and pilks probably not been at best recently

thoughts??

Shame about Bassong but pleased for Howson & Beano - they deserve a start.Maybe we''re going to attack a bit more. After all, I don''t think we''ve anything to gain by parking the bus

I think it could be an ultra defensive 4-3-2-1 with howson, tettey and bj deep protecting the back four with bennett left and snoddy right supporting holt.

What does Fox have to do to get a start? A far better player than howson and even on last weeks performance levels wes is far better than JH too. hey ho

Am quite fearful without Super Seb, will listen with fingers over eyes!

we will play howson off holt (oh dear) and bennett for pilkington keeping snoddy right.

i would like to see snoddy in the gap supporting holt, but given he has been best player in lastfew matches not sure its right to move him

good to see Hughton making a few changes but Liverpool at Anfield not really place to take risks especially with sturridge and suarez in their starting line up!!

My biggest concern today is the lack of pace at the back, I probably would of prefered Barnett, to R Bennett because I can see Suarez and Sturridge having a field day with there pace

Happy to see Benno starting. I can see why Hoolahans dropped to bench, but against L''pool I think I''d have liked to have seen him start. Like everyone else, the defence is still worrying without the big bad Bass and with Suarez and Sturridge, I reckon we will be exposed a fair bit. Plenty of pressure, can''t give them the space or time to get the balls over.