Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Question for Darel Russell

After refusing to sign an improved contract on at least 2 occasions and then letting your agent talk you into a transfer request and then advising you to move to Stoke City- I was just thinking Darel, do you ever consider that your agent could have advised you better?

that is odd, was thinking exactly the same thing last night - don''t know whether to feel sorry for him or not.

He plays for Stoke weeke in week out. I''m sure that''s why he moved, so he doesn''t need our sympathy there.

The reason I feel sorry for him is because he has to live in Stoke.

How does Jhon know that it was an improved contract. Im not sure that it was now there is no ITV digital money.

He''ll be gutted and so he should be. If it weren''t for his big head and his dumb agent he could be to of the league and looking at the possibility of premiership football. You can be sure he''ll be praying we don''t go up!
I''m pretty gutted too! If he had carried on improving at the rate he was, i reckon Francis, Holt, Mulryne, Russell would have made an excellent set of central midfielders. I really worry about Holt, the guy needs a rest otherwise one day soon he''ll just expire and leave a pair of smoking boots in the middle of the pitch. Russell would have been excellent cover.

And I''d like to add that I think that''s what Worthy has done very well; got rid of the ''dead wood'' who he knows can''t step up a level to keep us at the top end of the table. Let''s face it, out of all the players who''ve been shipped out of Carrow Road in the last 3 years, are there any we really miss?

i wouldnt''t say he had been ''shipped'' out old boy, he simply wanted to finish his career in Denmark. I''m sure Worthy would have kept him if he could

Jean-Yves De Blassis I agree with, but Matt Jackson?? No way. He was supposed to be a "good ball-playing centre-half" but very rarely showed it. He was also as flaky as they come. Malks and Flem did much better than Jackson and his wages were HUGE.

what about the class pape diop? he was class nealry getting in a fight with the QPR fans for spitting

after all a current senegal international