Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Payback time?

Hope we are all feeling very sympathetic for Everton chief exec Ian Ross and his whiter than white (sorry) supporters who have been dragged into the media spotlight this morning. What goes around comes around.

I would like to see Everton charged with sectarian behaviour .  Roy Carroll is from N.I and there are a lot of Catholic''s in Liverpool!

That''s a bit over the top maybe but hey!

David Moyes said yesterday that the vast majority of Everton fans behaved impeccably - like he had heard that quote from somewhere else before...or perhaps he is used to using it himself on behalf their followers.  (It''s not so nice, David, is it when you''re on the receiving end?  At least in your case you know the accusations have some basis in fact!!!)

I liked the quote of an ''isolated incident'' from the big cheese....

There was so much junk thrown on that ploughed field called Goodison, that it looked like someone had been illegal fly-tipping. If one person was responsible for the amount of missiles thrown at that game, the irresponsible "Individual" must have a throwing arm like a belt fed Bazooka!

People in "CRASS HOUSES" shouldn''t throw coins.....(or stolen mobile phones).....I wait with baited breath, for the punishment or outcome from that game. But no doubt their ''holier than thou'' attitude, will see them get off with a slight tap on their limp wrist.

Hooliganism after the game was a bit scary, and I hope it isn''t a return to the dark days.....What a bunch of Richard Craniums! OTBC ;~)