Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Darko

Huckerby to Mallaga?

Apparently our star stiker, Hucks is going to La Liga side Mallaga to join up with former Man City striker Paulo Wanchope. I know what your thinking this is a load of crap but I know the Mallaga manager very well and he told me it is a done deal. He couldn''t tell me the exact transfer fee but it is around £6,000,000.

I think he said he is going on holiday to malaga and looking to stay with wanchope!

If it is £6m can we really say no???

OTBC

i can confirm this is rubbish!!!

donnie darko isnt even a norwich fan and goes to my college, just trying to stir rubbish up

get off the system mate, waste of time

According to a collegue of mine in he is selling his house and was seen in the office wearing a straw hat and carrying an oversize novelty donkey!

[quote]Apparently our star stiker, Hucks is going to La Liga side Mallaga to join up with former Man City striker Paulo Wanchope. I know what your thinking this is a load of crap but I know the Mallaga manag...[/quote]

Yeah, you know the MALAGA manager so well you spelt the name of his team wrong....Why bother posting this crap?

I heard that Shefti Kuqi is going to sign for Real Madrid for £21.5m!  I know the manager really well and he considers Kuqi to be a far better player than Ronaldo, Owen, Raul etc