Sign in to follow this  
kellybrook

Right You Moaning Spoilt Gits

Lets sort out all this whining.If we had Ruddy (shaky first season, booed several times), Whittaker (the guy most of you moaned about because he played in Scotland, arrived injured and was rubbish, apparently) and Bassong (not the answer, too expensive blah blah) were in the team on Sat, we might have got something out of it.  Strength at the back allowing our midfield to worry about attacking a bit more.As it is, we have Bunn in goal.  our RESERVE keeper.  Reserve meaning, good enough to cover a few games, but usually not good enough for half a season, otherwise they bugger off to get first team football. Russell Martin who we knew was not good enougnh last season, and Bennett, who is an average kid.So the answer is not "he''s shit". "Hughtons shit".The answer is a lack of squad depth.

Now I know many of you are simply blinded by your hatred of Hughton and Calderwood, and even a record run to put us mid-table was not enough for you, but the reality is our first 11 is good, but with Ruddy, Whittaker, Holt and Bassong out recently WE WILL STRUGGLE.Hence the bids for Graham (not good enough, Swansea reject, too expensive) and Hooper (too expensive,  too short, too young blah blah) bids.  Hence the rumour of Curtis Davies.  Hence bringing in another keeper, one who Swansea wanted a year ago as well.The bigger worry is why soo many Norwich fans have turned into moaning gits.  Big time has gone to their heads, nobody is good enough and everyone we might bring in is too expensive.Stupid.

Not gonna lie. When I saw the OP''s name, I opened this thread expecting boobs.

Turns out I agree with this post. Entirely.

"RenegadeSnare"The squad is good enough, the tactics and plan B are not.

Or the squad isn''t good enough to have a plan B?!

Herman: "Or the squad isn''t good enough to have a plan B?!"

That''s nonsense, last season we were capable of coming back from behind, I felt like there was always a goal in us. Those players are still here and apparently we''ve strengthened.

We''re so defensive minded these days that we''re lost upfront, the ball is always going back or wide, and if not then booted forward for Holt to then have to beat four defenders from the wing ha.

When you watch pretty much any other Premier League game, whenever a side attack they usually have two players in the box and several more around the outside. We usually have one, maximum two.

How many clear cut chances can you even remember from this season? Holt isn''t scoring because he isn''t getting the service.

Under Lambert we conceded many, but we scored many which is okay. This season we''ve not got a point from a game where we''ve conceded more than one, nor have we turned around a deficit.

Our A plan works well until we concede, then there just doesn''t seem to be a way back.

Holt cannot play upfront on his own, we know that, so please stop trying it.

I''m not on the Hughton out bandwagon, I just think someone needs to grab his ear.