Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

£515 Season Ticket, what a cheek.

Your having a laugh. soon as it went 1-0 today it was game over. predicatable. Howson starting, are you having a laugh. Hooper or Graham wont come, it will be CMS. 1 point out of last 6 games is not good enough. only reason we didn''t lose last week was because Newcastle were that bad.

i was saying putting the price up is a cheek you tw@t. didn''t say someone is holding a gun to my head saying to buy one. theres some smart arses''s on here.

[quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]i was saying putting the price up is a cheek you tw@t. didn''t say someone is holding a gun to my head saying to buy one. theres some smart arses''s on here.[/quote]The point remains the same.  If you don''t think it''s worth it, don''t pay it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]i was saying putting the price up is a cheek you tw@t. didn''t say someone is holding a gun to my head saying to buy one. theres some smart arses''s on here.[/quote]The point remains the same.  If you don''t think it''s worth it, don''t pay it.[/quote] agreed there''s 2000 people on the waiting list who would

What a lovely concept you have of the English language Super... would you care to take it somewhere we don''t have to see it? That''s a good chap!

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

I worked it out to be £499.50 in The Barclay. So long as you don''t pay the optional donation.

Where do you sit for £515?

[/quote]

what a load of cobblers, they want premier league football with multi million pound players to come here and sign, but they don''t want to pay for it, every budget the prices of fags and booze go up but they still buy the stuff.

[quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]i was saying putting the price up is a cheek you tw@t. didn''t say someone is holding a gun to my head saying to buy one. theres some smart arses''s on here.[/quote]

Yeah and you''re one of them t0ssp0t

STFU and get behind your team

I''d love to know where people have this grand delusion that prices for things should stay the same year in year out. The club is a business, maybe learn about how businesses and inflation work.

[quote user="VegasCanary"]I''d love to know where people have this grand delusion that prices for things should stay the same year in year out. The club is a business, maybe learn about how businesses and inflation work.[/quote]

And if our season ticket price rises had been in line with rather than significantly above inflation you would have a solid point.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SuperZakWhitbread"]i was saying putting the price up is a cheek you tw@t. didn''t say someone is holding a gun to my head saying to buy one. theres some smart arses''s on here.[/quote]

The point remains the same.  If you don''t think it''s worth it, don''t pay it.

[/quote]

Agreed!

There are plenty of us on the waiting list who would take anyone''s Season Ticket whether we are in the PL or Championship

Supporting the team is what matters.....not which division we are in!

Lol, what''s that? £27/£28 a game in the prem? When you''re getting near the rip off casual prices of £45/£50 a game you might have something to moan about.

[quote user="VegasCanary"]I''d love to know where people have this grand delusion that prices for things should stay the same year in year out. The club is a business, maybe learn about how businesses and inflation work.[/quote]

OFF topic, but why are you called Vegascanary? Do you live there? I love Vegas have been going every year for last 13 years

First off, hi as first post although been reading for months.

Regarding the ST prices. NCFC main role is to attempt to make money.

People will always find something to moan about, its human nature.

People can decide not to pay to renew their ST....Thats their perogative.

Will NCFC be bothered...Probably not.

They have to find a balance for all supporters. They will have looked at figures over the last few seasons regarding ST renewals, and will have also looked at the ST waiting list.

Should they cap prices for current ST holder...Why should they. There is around 2000  people waiting for a ST,

They won''t know if they got the prices right until the start of the next season, but pretty sure they know they have got it right.....Time will tell.

On these forums everyone bangs on about making new signings.. If you want to make new signings the money has to come from somewhere - and when you haven''t got big foreign investors ploughing cash into the club the fans have to do their bit. I''m sure the thousand+ on the waiting list will be happy to take your seat if you don''t want it

I don''t get it. Are we saying £515 is too expensive because we lost to Liverpool on Saturday? If we were going to base season ticket prices purely on games against liverpool i wouldn''t pay any more than £10 based on the last 3 fixtures.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

I worked it out to be £499.50 in The Barclay. So long as you don''t pay the optional donation.

Where do you sit for £515?

[/quote]

what a load of cobblers, they want premier league football with multi million pound players to come here and sign, but they don''t want to pay for it, every budget the prices of fags and booze go up but they still buy the stuff.

[/quote]

Not quite sure I get your reply pete. £518.50 is the price in The Lower Barclay. Take off £19 and you get £499.50 which is why I asked about a price for £515 and wondered where that was in the ground. Not complaining about the price. Just stating what it is.

Purple, I think that Vegas has a solid point anyway. The CPI or RPI, or whatever measure of inflation that you care to choose, are not very good at measuring inflation for particular people, groups or institutions. In simple terms, they rely upon a basket of goods, but if the basket you spend your money on is different, your rate of inflation will be too.

I don''t know about how much the costs of premier football teams have risen*, but bearing in mind player''s wages, I would hazard a guess that it is higher than the RPI/ CPI.

* Perhaps someone should consider a FPI - football prices index?