Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Lets all laugh at West Ham...

I hope to copy all the messages on this post and then send them, FAO: Alan Pardew.

My reasons to detest them:

1. Seem to think they have the divine right to be in the top division

2. Worst fans ever, In the Cup game they had about 20 hardcore fans, and the rest were moaning.

3. Alan Pardew.  Enough said

4. Christian Dailly. really stuffed up our season when he broke Muller''s leg

but...they did put the scum out of the play-offs last season

etherington should have never been sent of in the first place. anyway norwich will be down next season and west ham will be back in the big time and if not then we willl take them to school. our fans only expect, unlike yours who just want, mid table. in the championship we are used to winning things and our fans have big expectations

[quote]etherington should have never been sent of in the first place. anyway norwich will be down next season and west ham will be back in the big time and if not then we willl take them to school. our fans ...[/quote]

What????  I thought half term was over!  

Just a point but sentences tend to start with a capital letter.

Yeah but no but yeah but no but

Used to winning things? I maybe young but while i''ve been watching footy you haven''t won much or even got close. You may have won things once upon a time but so did Blackpool!! I seem to remember looking at last season we WON THE LEAGUE, what did u win? You can''t even finish above the scum. Just accept that your club is not a big club anymore, it is only a bottom half of prem or top half of championship side. I am completely fed up of these claims of ''we are a big club''

"anyway norwich will be down next season and west ham will be back in the big time and if not then we willl take them to school." - What school?

"our fans only expect, unlike yours who just want, mid table." - That sentence makes NO sense.

Thanks for trying.

Yeah, those West Ham fans must be looking at our situation so enviously!!! On the verge of being relegated to the same league as them (although potentially they could be promoted) and with a team that is continually being linked to signing some of their player!!1 Might be an idea to get our house in order b4 we start having a go!!

i dont know about you but i would rather be 3 from bottom in the prem., then 6 from top of the fizzy right now, the chances of us staying up is better then them going up

The only thing West Ham have won in recent times is RELEGATION!!!!!