[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Pilkington and hoolahan called up for latest squad. Good for them.[/quote]

Oh! From the title I thought this was another thread about Marlon King...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Pilkington and hoolahan called up for latest squad. Good for them.[/quote]

Oh! From the title I thought this was another thread about Marlon King...

[/quote]

Or the King of Spain!

Norwich City''s Anthony Pilkington is the standout name in the Republic of Ireland squad to face Poland next month.

Pilkington, 24, had been capped at Under-21 level back in 2008. Also included are Derby trio Conor Sammon, Jeff Hendrick and Richard Keogh.

That''s good news, I guess. A bit of positivity here please guys!

I don''t understand Pilkington though, he''s not that Irish is he?

Others failed to scroll down half an inch to see this thread so I''ll reply to this one to bump it up*Wonder if Hoolahan gets a proper chance this time and hopefully Pilks makes the most of this chance

Just thought I''d re-bump this one because seems like we could do with being enthused a bit. We now have Hoolahan who is impressing Trappatoni enough to get another call up and this should see him because a regular, but not only that - the same international squad see''s Pilkington join as well! So that''s another international player in our ranks.

I for one am well chuffed and think these are both well deserved, they will surely want to keep their performances clinical and faultless, especially in the domestic game.