Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

Simon Lappin has left

Cheers Simon.

Think it is the right time and I am sure he will find a club this window.

But the right move for us.

Lappinitup, you''re going to have to change your name to something else.

****itup. Be careful!

Perfect chance for Lappin to find a club and with no fee for another club to pay reckon he can get himself on some decent wages.

Model Pro, despite those Roeder times stayed and did his bit. Always gave it a good go, I am sad to see him go though not surprised. All the best to the KIng Of Spain

What a fantastic servant to our club, especially in the league one season. Overcame being dropped and always gave it his all. Unsung hero and a bit of a legend in my eyes.

Goo luck king of Spain.

Ohhh, we liked him!! Always gave his all for the club, seem to really like it here, and gave a big "fluc you" to that winker, Roeder!!Legend.Good Luck, King of Spain!!

Good luck King of Spain, and thanks for all your efforts - particularly in playing such a major part of getting us out of League 1.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]What terrible timing this is - Luton on Saturday![/quote]

Would have been good for a final farewell. Hopefully he''ll be there on Saturday so we can say goodbye.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]What terrible timing this is - Luton on Saturday![/quote]

Gary Hooper has made him a good offer for his house but wants a quick decision.

Sad day even if it was inevitable sooner or later. He always enjoyed his game - and I always enjoyed watching him play. There''s been plenty of posters on here quick to knock him in the past - reassuring that this thread is so positive. Always been worth his place when called upon IMO. Whilst he might return to Scotland, my hunch is he may stay local. At least he has a few Premiership memories. Thanks and good luck in the future Simon.

The guy has been a credit to the club, always kept his head down and worked hard through some difficult times.  Have met him a few times taking my lad to Colney for autographs and he has always been the most welcolming and makes an effort to chat to the youngsters.  I really do wish this guy the best for the future.  Should have no trouble finding a decent club.