Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Ewan Chester

I was quite optimistic that during this transfer window we would be getting some quality additions to our squad.

The main reason for this was Ewan Chester.

I felt we would be surprised with some little known names that would turn out to be as good as, or better than, Tettey.

Was I wrong to be optimistic? Surely our Director of Football Recruitment has got something up his sleeve.

I would imagine that between CH''s mate at Newcastle (the scout on lifelong contrat or something) and Chester that their are a few irons in the fire.

Most of our transfers don''t seem to come out till the day or day before.

Apart from Graham/Hooper but I would imagine that Hooper''s agent trying for one last payday, and Graham was trying to get Newcastle to bid.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]I was quite optimistic that during this transfer window we would be getting some quality additions to our squad.

The main reason for this was Ewan Chester.

I felt we would be surprised with some little known names that would turn out to be as good as, or better than, Tettey.

Was I wrong to be optimistic? Surely our Director of Football Recruitment has got something up his sleeve.[/quote]Can I get back to you on February 1st?

1.  It''s 22nd Jan.2. Every club has a Ewan Chester.  3. Every clubs fans have a blinkered, unrealistic, idiotic sense of who they should be able to get in.