Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

any spares?

Someone on Facebook has four spare but you''d have to go to Bedford to pick them up

Orrrr you could pay your uncle Jez to go and pick them up for you

This is interesting - the second thread on Luton tickets today.  I thought even with the cheap price that it wouldn''t sell-out.  It will be interesting to see if an unofficial market develops what price people are prepared to pay?  Nice diversion from Hoopergate though.

If anyone has 3 tickets for Luton this Saturday they have to sell I''d be eternally grateful if you can get in touch and let me know as ive missed the boat on this one like many others I suspect. I can collect in and around Norwich and the North Norfok area.

[quote user="Aaron Wright"]If anyone has 3 tickets for Luton this Saturday they have to sell I''d be eternally grateful if you can get in touch and let me know as ive missed the boat on this one like many others I suspect. I can collect in and around Norwich and the North Norfok area.[/quote]Mr McNally can sort you out.Might be a bit steep at £50 but you get a free meal, etc, thrown in. Sounds a bargain.