Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Bravo

Roll on Friday 1st February

I''ll admit it. I''ve been hooked on the Gary Hooper tweets, rumours and murmurings. But it''s all getting bloody annoying now. I miss the days when you only found out about a transfer through Teletext.

[quote user="Johnny_Bravo"]I''ll admit it. I''ve been hooked on the Gary Hooper tweets, rumours and murmurings. But it''s all getting bloody annoying now. I miss the days when you only found out about a transfer through Teletext.[/quote]
Though I don''t know about finding out about transfers on teletext I''m very much with you on this one. Just want it to be done and dusted now, this place is turning on itself like a hungry hyena.

Yep OP, I feel the same, fed up with it. I try not to follow the tweets and the sky sports thread...but it''s fµ(k!ng difficult!!! I am nervous bout it...

Haven''t been able to get away from it and this morning I''ve seen rumours that Defoe is injured and AVB was at Celtic last night to cast his eye over Hooper. What makes it more frustrating is that our second bid was only £1m more than our initial one!

Phone, laptop OFF!

To be fair, Ferguson was also at Celtic last night apparently. But that doesn''t mean they''re in for Hooper. Don''t forget fraser forster (man united interested in another keeper) and Wanyama (injury to sandro might have forced avb into thinking about this chap)