Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Hooper last night

But look at the bloody marking from the defenders!! He was completely unmarked from like 4yards, never going to get chances like that in the prem.

That is always going to be the danger of buying from the SPL, could be a Jelavic could be a Brellier....

Great positioning from Hooper, probably what we are missing nobody get''s into those positions for us at the moment because they are defending to deep. Brilliant little backheel though. He sure has an eye for goal!

[quote user="stoke canary"]Missed 3 other chances !!! Wont get them many in Premier League..........[/quote]
So he got five chances, two more than the whole of Norwich did against Liverpool, and scored two of them...

In my mind that backheel was a risk, would much prefer him to put his laces through it (but I suppose at 2-0 up in the SPL you can mess about).

[quote user="stoke canary"]Liverpool ............ Dundee UTD.........Slightly different Wonder what score would be ????[/quote]
If Hooper puts himself in those dangerous positions in the PL and we give him the ball whats to say he won''t do the same thing?
Yeah the backheel was dangerous, but he knows he can do it. Confidence, talent, eye for goal... I just don''t see a problem here. Is it that he isn''t from spain or france or something?

Please - let''s not starting putting every back heel/header/blowing out snot from his nose/add whatever you want, under the microscope, ffs.

We don''t do that with our current players now, so let''s not get all defensive if he doesn''t sign, by saying ''we didn''t want to see that sort of thing here anyway''

[quote user="stoke canary"]Not got a problem with Hooper ,would prefer to buy British than abroad....He just wont get the chances in the EPL that he gets in the SPL !!!![/quote]
Because of our team play or his lack of skill? I know which one I''d say it''d be.