Sign in to follow this  
delta bravo

lee camp

This may have already been confirmed and I may have missed it so apolgies if I have.

Lee Camp has signed and is training with the squad today

[quote user="delta bravo"]

This may have already been confirmed and I may have missed it so apolgies if I have.

[/quote]
Really? Why have the club not made an official statement [:S] That''s really strange. Are you sure? source?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="delta bravo"]

[/quote]

Really? Why have the club not made an official statement [:S] That''s really strange. Are you sure? source?

[/quote]

How did you know his name was source?

How''s his movement off the ball, does he draw defenders to him, is he two-footed??? What''s his goalscoring record?

Haven''t seen a transfer rumour from Delta before, but he got Bassong not playing against Liverpool right, and got a similar piece of team news right earlier in the season.

I can only assume Delta Bravo is in fact Chris Hughton.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]How''s his movement off the ball, does he draw defenders to him, is he two-footed??? What''s his goalscoring record?[/quote]

What is the flight speed of an unladen swallow?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Haven''t seen a transfer rumour from Delta before, but he got Bassong not playing against Liverpool right, and got a similar piece of team news right earlier in the season. I can only assume Delta Bravo is in fact Chris Hughton.[/quote]

It''s true he did, but he also said Bassong hadn''t travelled to Liverpool, but comments from the man himself and Hughton contradicted that. (As well as a YouTube video which showed Bassongs kit ready and laid out in the dressing room before the game).

I can only assume he can travel a limited amount of time into the future - he could see no Bassong on the team-sheet, but couldn''t quite get far enough ahead to see that Bassong was in Liverpool. He uses this magical power to leak Norwich injury information - as it is the most logical use of these powers.

[quote user="Vazzza"]

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]How''s his movement off the ball, does he draw defenders to him, is he two-footed??? What''s his goalscoring record?[/quote]

[/quote]

African or European?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Vazzza"]

[/quote]

African or European?

[/quote]

What, I don''t know. AAARRRRGggggghhhhhhhhhh........

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Haven''t seen a transfer rumour from Delta before, but he got Bassong not playing against Liverpool right, and got a similar piece of team news right earlier in the season. I can only assume Delta Bravo is in fact Chris Hughton.[/quote]

It''s true he did, but he also said Bassong hadn''t travelled to Liverpool, but comments from the man himself and Hughton contradicted that. (As well as a YouTube video which showed Bassongs kit ready and laid out in the dressing room before the game).

I can only assume he can travel a limited amount of time into the future - he could see no Bassong on the team-sheet, but couldn''t quite get far enough ahead to see that Bassong was in Liverpool. He uses this magical power to leak Norwich injury information - as it is the most logical use of these powers.

[/quote]

I actually said Bassong was not in the squad, I didn''t say he didn''t travel, but I can assure you he didn''t travel, despite what you heard and saw, he did not travel with the squad and was never in with a chance of playing.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]This Camp business is making me far two tents, I need to lay down.[/quote]
Blimey, good job you made those tents for yourself to lie down in! [:)]

[quote user="Vazzza"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Vazzza"]

[/quote]

African or European?

One most know these things when you are the King of the Britons!

Snake

[/quote]

What, I don''t know. AAARRRRGggggghhhhhhhhhh........

[/quote]

[quote user="delta bravo"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

I actually said Bassong was not in the squad, I didn''t say he didn''t travel, but I can assure you he didn''t travel, despite what you heard and saw, he did not travel with the squad and was never in with a chance of playing.

[/quote]

I usually equate the squad with the players that travel to the game, but that is semantics I guess. You have a good track record so don''t question your credibility - just strange that the kit man went to the effort to lay out Bassong''s things when he wasn''t even in Liverpool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHyUYcXORKw&list=UUzdkZv6--BWsUQ9rKUtQ1TQ&index=2