Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Season Ticket Spin

I find it interesting that NCFC PR team need to create so much spin about season tickets. They are claiming that they have sold x more than this time last season, however how many of those bought last season were for 3 or 5 years, have been included in these stats ?

If tickets to see Norwich are so much in demand how come there are still Man City tickets available ? How come away tickets are often available right until the last minute, often not selling out ?

Let''s face it - many of last years glory hunters are losing their faith. There is no need to create spin to get supporters to panic buy. There are over 1500 people on the waiting list. The club should give more people the chance to watch games and let the glory hunters go back to their DIY. Saying that, I really should get on with painting my bannisters. See you at Man City - 3-2 - first Ashton hatrick.

Hmmm. No idea about season tickets, however the fact there are 1000 tickets on sale for the game is due to Man City not taking up there full allocation of tickets. As with a lot of other away teams this season who havent taken up there full allocation. Wouldnt so quick to jump to conclusions about our fans!

Man City tickets are still available because they didn''t take full allocation, plus the fact that it''s on sky and a monday night will mean that they won''t be snapped up as quickly.

I also can''t see how it''s spin by the club, it''s just a gentle reminder that if you renew now you save yourself some money. As for Glory Hunters, well ''true'' supporters had ample opportunity to buy 8 game tickets at the end of last season and the same can be said about getting a season ticket for last season. If you snooze, you lose

I appreciate what you are both saying. However other clubs also returned tickets. i.e. Southampton, Fulham. These tickets were snapped up by fans, with queues at the box office. OK, Man City is on Sky - but - it is an indication.

Believe me I know how strong the support is, I go to a lot of away games too. However, tickets much scarcer ealrier in the season, which is an distinct indicator of interest diminishing.  

Don''t know if the season ticket news is spin or substance, but i do know that me and my son have just gone onto the season ticket waiting list at numbers 1684 and 1685, so if you where thinking of going on the list you need to get in soon, isn''t it being limited to 2000?